• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Great write up and pics

Comment

Hey I am heading down to three fingers bowhunting in a month or so. I saw that you said you saw some real big stags on your hunt. Ben had posted a pic on the website of a big stag on trail cam. How many big stags did you see and what size were they, I killed a 5 x 5 a few years back and was not planning on killing one this trip, but if they are real big I might.

Comment

I'm interested in the Red Stags also. I took one a few years ago at a different place but am thinking about setting my daughter up with a Bowhunt for them. What about Fallow-many seen? We would stand hunt if we went. Any info appreceiated.

Comment

I was there this past weekend saw a bunch of fallow and two good bucks for certain. The big stag that has been seen on the web site was shot Saturday night by another hunter I couldn't believe how massive that thing was. He has a good crop of rams, pigs fallows, aoudad.also some large sika bucks out there as well.I'll attach a pic of the stag shot and also my ram I took. Fell free to pm me with any more questions. Ben will go out of his way to get you an animal.
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks-are there more Red deer Bulls & Cows??

Comment

I know there is a good 5x5 still out there and I'm pretty sure there is a few cows too. Give ben a call he's a pretty straight shooter and will tell you what he's got.

Comment

Nice blackbuck Ryan. That looks like a great place to go hunt.

Comment

Not too far from you. Let me know if you want to go, I'll go hunting with you anytime.

Comment

Ben has a good thing going on. Nice blackbuck there.

Comment

Where is this located?

Comment

Fairfield, Tx right off of I-45

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X