No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a lot of arsonists and such, I'll bet the @sswipe was watching when it went off.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
      I agree, have been using Amazon for a lot of purchases lately and some of the vehicles that pull up to drop them off look pretty shady.
      Had someone trying to deliver to one of my neighbors the other day and they were having trouble figuring out which house it was. Seemed odd at first until they told me they were delivering for Amazon.

Comment

Sad and sick folks in this world, however my care package from JoeBob outfitters arrived safe and sound here in Burleson.

Comment

Hope they catch them before they can deliver another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
            I understand your point but the packages are not being delivered by UPS, FedEx or USPS. They believe the bomber is delivering.
            It was a tongue in cheek slight to the folks' wanting to blame the NRA for mass shootings. This is definitely not UPS, the USPS, and/or FedEx's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
              It's hard to tell who's delivering what with Amazon contracting out people to deliver packages. I have seen all kinds of vehicles delivering stuff. I actually yelled at one of them delivering at my neighbors because I didn't know they were delivering a package, I just saw them with their package and thought they were stealing it.
              Dadgum I never even thought about that. That's disturbing.

Comment

So many crazy people in this world. Sad to see where this is going to end.

Comment

Saw this earlier today. Yep, we are definitely living with some evil people!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                    It's hard to tell who's delivering what with Amazon contracting out people to deliver packages. I have seen all kinds of vehicles delivering stuff. I actually yelled at one of them delivering at my neighbors because I didn't know they were delivering a package, I just saw them with their package and thought they were stealing it.

I had no idea about this. I use amazon a lot but where I am it all comes UPS or USPS.

Amazon is going to rethink this deal or they are opening up to lots of liability.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      He's got an alibi.
                      Winner

Comment

Just had a family meeting. No deliveries to the house.

If we do order something from Amazon, it will be to one of their drop boxes.

Comment

Don’t understand why they’re barking up the hate crime tree just because a couple of the victims were black.

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                              It's very sad. In today's world the mentally I'll criminal has more support and protection from a vast number of organizations (won't list them all out but your standard liberal ones are at the top of the list) than their victims. And it leaves the criminal justice system almost unable to do much. It can't be denied, it each year that passes the crimals are winning more. I don't care what kind of numbers are distributed to say differently. God help us.
                              Your absolutely right with this ^^^^^^^

Comment

This is not a hate crime in my opinion, all the victims are not black but so far all are minorities. I highly doubt it will be a white supremacist and like mentioned above its more likely an antics type. Time will tell but rest assured the media and the Democrat party will spin it in a negative light on Trump
                                Last edited by flywise; 03-13-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X