X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
      Jimmy Kimmel is involved with this project, I am sure it will be far left propaganda disguised as a two throwback politically in correct classic sitcoms. I hate that he has turned into such a tool because I used to love the Man Show.
      Lear hints to “surprises” in store and Kimmel is involved. Yup, it’s gonna be swinging hard left you can bet on it.

And same here...I used to love the Man Show with Kimmel and Adam Corolla. Now I wouldn’t p*** on a burning JK!

Comment

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
        i no this is not what your talking about but i loved me some sanford and son

sent from my moto z (2) using tapatalk
        x-2

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Lear hints to “surprises” in store and Kimmel is involved. Yup, it’s gonna be swinging hard left you can bet on it.

And same here...I used to love the Man Show with Kimmel and Adam Corolla. Now I wouldn’t p*** on a burning JK!

They certainly both went opposite directions in the political spectrum. Carolla is a solid constitutional conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

Funny thing is I don’t get the impression Adam Corolla jives with Jimmy anymore.

These remakes are gonna suck.

Comment

Airs on ABC tomorrow at 7pm if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
                It will be interesting to see what name is used instead of "meathead". I may have to record them to see how they twist the shows for the PC crowd.
                Or 'honkie'

Comment

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

Facebook is advertising it. Is Woody Harrelson gonna be Archie?

Comment

y'all do realize that both of original shows were very liberal at the time right ?
                    The Archie Bunker character was supposed to be the backwards ignorant conservative to be made fun of by the progressive son in law and daughter
                    That kind of backfired on them because most people agreed with Archie ! LOL

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Loved the shows back in the day, cant see how the new ones will even be worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
                          It will be interesting to see what name is used instead of "meathead". I may have to record them to see how they twist the shows for the PC crowd.
                          In today's context, he would be known of as Soyboy

Comment

Both wont Be worth a dang. What made those shows great was being politically incorrect and blatant racist to the point of exposing how stupid and ignorant racism is. That was the brilliance of the two shows.

Comment

Exact same script as 1973

Comment

Nope.

It will be a total Libtard PC make fun of God, POTUS, and good manners Hollywood left show.

Comment

Working...
                                X