No announcement yet.

What's your side hustle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I could always work some of that overtime they are always offering, it pays 1.7 the normal rate, 2.2 the normal rate for the 7th day. It's pretty hard to beat if you are looking for extra money.

I just never hardly have time or desire to do it.

Comment

My side hustle is also my job. I’m in sales so a 70hr week is nothing. No time for a side hustle.

Comment

I started cutting AR500 targets with CNC to make a little on the side. Not much. Guess it could be if I got real serious.

Comment

I manage a few ranches and sell hunts. Could possibly go full time
          But I like my 401k and Insurence.

Comment

Lawn business.

Comment

I officiate high school football and basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My side hustle is something I enjoy, growing and selling hay, It’s not so much that I need the money, it’s that I enjoy doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Unpopular opinion but maybe get a career that doesn’t require a side hustle?

Ain’t no way I’m gonna bust my tail at one place to only have to do it again for another person.

In my late 20’s I had a 4 day route and had Friday off so I mowed a couple of lawns on my day off to make some extra money. Then I changed careers and no longer had to hustle extra money on the side but now I’m looking to do something again but more of using my brain than body.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    So someone posted get another job that doesn’t require a side hustle.... with that said, my wife is a mechanical engineer and between her salary (just got another raise) and her bonus, she alone is in 6 figures. Even still, she has a side hustle that started as a hobby and now is becoming busy. Not that she is complaining Bc it brings in an extra $1200 a month. She makes custom wedding signs that are stained and hand painted.

She loves her career and loves her “side hustle” but it’s a hobby that pays pretty well for being a hobby.

As far as getting a “better” job do you don’t have to side hustle, imho, you’re never too good to work a little harder or make a little extra money...

Called overtime

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                      My side hustle is also my job. I’m in sales so a 70hr week is nothing. No time for a side hustle.

35 hrs working and the other 35 on the golf course doesn’t count as 70 hrs

Comment

Mine is a hobby that has turned into a money making business. Beekeeping. Saves me several thousand a year in property tax because of ag exemption and I sold a few thousand $ worth of honey.

Comment

I had a pretty successful barbecue trailer for a while. It took off like wildfire the first day it was open. A bit overwhelming. It got to the point that I was getting up early Friday morning and I literally did not go back to sleep until Sunday night. Food was all cooked on a custom offset stick burner (the only way I’d ever do it) and it was more work than you could ever imagine. Prep meat, cook meat, get meat in holding ovens, leave the house to go set up and sell, sell out in 2-3 hours, come back home and start all over again for Sunday. Those of you that think “real barbecue” is expensive......there is a **** good reason why. Brisket was $19.99 a pound and they would be lined up to buy it before we even opened the window. I could only cook about 10-12 at a time on that 250 gallon pit and still have room for pork butts. When we’d sell out of brisket people would be so ****** off. One guy cussed us and threw gravel on us spining out of the parking lot we were setup in.
                          Last edited by Trevor73402; 03-13-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I work the glory hole at Love’s Truck stop #69.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                              Is there really good money in that??

Hell I’d do that for free.

I’ve really got to learn how to multi quote.

Comment

Hogs feet, purple hull peas, and collard greens.....

Comment

Working...
                                X