No announcement yet.

Pho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and the wife love it. I don’t get any meat just extra veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      The chicken soup is great, I'm not sure if all Pho restaurants have the same stuff but the one here has a chicken vermicelli salad with some kind of thin almost clear sauce they pour on It and it's awesome.

I love the Spring rolls too.
      Fish sauce. Love me a vermicelli bowl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It sounds like I may have to..
        There’s a place in keller on 1709 and Navajo called Pho in the box it’s really good if you like spicy tell them to make it spicy.

It the old golden burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          pho the nguyen!
          I like what you did there lol. Underrated post

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I like what you did there lol. Underrated post
            yes it was. i laughed at that last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

man i guess it is, i always thought fish sauce was thicker for some reason, like ketchup type consistency. i dont even want to know how they make fish sauce

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                Couple times a week for me. Really good place by hobby off of airport and another in port arthur off of gulfway. Not all pho places are equal quality once you find a good place nothing else will compare
                Which place near Gulfway? We do Pho Ha in Nederland. Sake has a great Ramen bowl though.

Comment

Had it last night for the first time. I'm more of a meat and potato guy but for soup with noodles it was pretty good. Lots of flavor to tantalize your pallet.

Comment

I went for the first time a while back and just got the combo soup without reading what was actually in it. I now know I don't like tripe, tendon, or whatever that other grissely thing was. Aside from that the rest of it was pretty good! I want to go back and get the chicken noodle next time.

Comment

The place across the street from HASC in Deer Park has some good pho for all the Deer Parkians.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

I love the vermicelli bowl with a lot of fish sauce. I don't know what that stuff is but its good!!!

Usually get that and a order of the eggs rolls. Wrap them up with some lettuce and dip in the fish sauce. Talk about GOOD!!!!

Comment

Pho Bistro in McKinney is the one I go to, and its alright, like they say on a cold day, its good

Comment

Comment

venison and mushroom pho soup

Comment

My wife works in China town in the bellaire area and there is some good pho places! I like the Bun Bo Hue or the combo. You know your in a good place when the only white person eating there is you. Hurry up meow with my bowl of pho! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X