2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Colby Lewis land a gig anywhere?

This rotation has all the potential it needs to resemble something a wolf ate and **** off a cliff. I'm not optimistic about the pitching staff as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      I was almost forced to take him in a fantasy draft last night. I'll throw my Astros shades out the door when money is on the line, but he got snatched the pick before I was going to take him. Major sigh of relief.

LOL....good for the guy ahead of you though..

He's gonna wreck shop this year. I have a good feeling..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        He is still unsigned. Kind of surprising to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
          anyone going to the game Monday?
          Plan to be in lot B. Will be flying flags, blue Nissan Frontier with green TBH sticker. Small group this year (15ish), but will have grill and griddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

This rotation has all the potential it needs to resemble something a wolf ate and **** off a cliff. I'm not optimistic about the pitching staff as a whole.
            Hopefully Tyson Ross gets to Arlington at the end of May. Spot 5? Good luck w/ the current options. Hopefully, M. Perez picked up something from King Felix at the WBC. I know hope isn't a strategy. We'll see...

On an unrelated note: I hope Delino DeShields performance carries over into the regular season. That would be fun to watch.

When will the roster be finalized? Anxious to see it.

Comment

Colby may be on the Roger Clemens "take half the season off and come in to an open spot on a rotation somewhere" plan this year. I doubt he is completely done.

Comment

IT'S OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!

Who's going to the Ballpark today?

Comment

I'm a little thrown off by the night game - Nervous as heck, but ready to begin the grind.

Comment

Dervish ready to go 5 1/3 perfect innings, striking out 16, and leave after 130 pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup I'll be there tonight. In the nosebleeds cause it's all I could afford but it's still opening night game!

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

I'm watching from home myself! Looking forward to getting baseball started up and basketball out of the majority of sports center.

Comment

Anyone seen the line-up for tonight. Curious to see who will be in LF ??

Comment

I had heard profar in lf

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                                Anyone seen the line-up for tonight. Curious to see who will be in LF ??

Let's go Rangers! Excited to get the season started. [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X