Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been across the pond for a few days and Mason told me when I got home that I would be pleased with the rest of the story...he was correct. GREAT RECAP for a GREAT experience of a lifetime. Thanks for taking us along - MUCH APPRECIATED!

Comment

Wow, what an incredible experience. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Comment

Lovin it! Keep it coming

Comment

Thank you sir for that write up! Congrats again on all of the animals

Comment

One word.........Unbelievable!!!

Thank you and congrats!

Comment

WOW! Incredible recap!

Comment

Wow! This is one thing that I HAVE to do one day. Your write-up and pics were all incredible. Congratulations on an awesome experience, and all the trophies to soon be on you wall. Oh, and thanks to you, I wore all the paint off my refresh button.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post up

Andrea and I have started saving up for our own trip, but like anybody could imagine, with two hunters its gonna take us a while before we go.

This was truly an amazing adventure and worthy of one last Velvet Elvis!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sick write-up!

Congrats man!

Comment

Great photos and writeup...I know it took a ton of time to present it. Thanks for sharing and congrats!!

Comment

Thanks for taking us on your African Adventure!

Comment

I've waited till the end to type a response and that, as expected, was an absolutely awesome recap. How much for the video?!?! Not a joke at all I know once you get finished putting it all together it will be nothing short of AWESOME!!

Congratulations on a trip of a lifetime!

Comment

Simply amazing!!! Due to computer issues last week, I was just NOW able to sit down and read everything....your write up was nothing short of fantastic.

Congratulations on such a great trip....The writing/story telling/pics were THE best!

Comment

Michael, I got to say that your gifted with a great talent, not only being a great bowhunter but also the way you are able to put your hunts into words. You made me feel like I was back there so much that I could see, smell, and feel all that South Africa has.

I am glad they were able to find you bushbuck. The bushbuck like you said is the closest thing to our whitetails. That is one thing about a good outfitter over there, they will do everything they can to find your animal.

Thanks again and congrats and a very successful hunt.

Comment

Wow, great recap, I just successfully wasted a couple hours at work going through all 30-plus pages! Where the hell have I been to miss this story!? Congrats on an awesome hunt. One thing, were you doing all the video yourself? The still frames of the shots are priceless.

I tried self-videoing all of mine shots but only ended up with two kills. Hats off to you on an all-world recap. You guys will be lucky to get a handful of pics and a brief summary once I get around to messing with all my pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X