Need opinions on truck bed covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a locking truck bed cover. I'm leaning towards the Peragon right now, but wanted to see if anyone has used that brand before, and if they would recommend it or not.

If there is another brand I should be looking at, please let me know why you like that particular one (strength, easy to use, etc...)

All the best,
    Glenn

I like this one though I do not have it yet. Big advantage for me on these Diamondbacks is that you can load stuff on top or walk around on them when loading feeders.

Comment

Those look really nice, and I like the idea of being strong enough to stand on, but they seem to be really easy to pry up (like someone did with my friends diamond-plate aluminum toolbox). It also stands out quite a bit, being above the bed and shiny aluminum.

I was hoping to find something that was even with the bed, black, blends in, and is fairly secure.

All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Check out Retrax bed cover. Got one on my truck and really like it

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
          That was another one that was on the list. What do you like about it, and is there anything that you don't like about it or would improve (strength, ease of opening / closing, how much room it takes up when not in use, etc...)? Thank you for the reply.

All the best,
          Glenn

Comment

I just prefer the rolling bed covers because they get out of the way easily. This one I can open and close with one hand very easily. Only downside to mine is it will leak just a little on the back corners of the bed. Very small amount though. When rolled up it probably takes up about 10 - 12" of bed space on the top rail you can still slide stuff under it

Comment

Glenn I have the fold a cover G4 elite on mine. I've run a lot of different bed covers and this is by far my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yup. I have one and like it.

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
                  I like this one though I do not have it yet. Big advantage for me on these Diamondbacks is that you can load stuff on top or walk around on them when loading feeders.

I've been looking at these for awhile. Nice covers.

Comment

I just prefer the rolling bed covers because they get out of the way easily. This one I can open and close with one hand very easily. Only downside to mine is it will leak just a little on the back corners of the bed. Very small amount though. When rolled up it probably takes up about 10 - 12" of bed space on the top rail you can still slide stuff under it
                    Thank you. So it doesn't completely remove from the truck when you don't need it (permanently mounted box in front)?

All the best,
                    Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Glenn I have the fold a cover G4 elite on mine. I've run a lot of different bed covers and this is by far my favorite.

Thanks Mike. That's a good looking cover, and a good looking truck. Is that third brake light factory, or something you installed aftermarket?

All the best,
                      Glenn

Comment

I've got a bakflip f1 and like it. No complaints so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordering the Bakflip MX4 tomorrow. Had the F1 previously and just prefer the matte finish of the MX4.

Comment

I also have a retrax

It doesn't come out the way the peragon does.

The video should give you an idea of the space it takes up.

https://youtu.be/-KbKDyb_3sQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Have one of these and like it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X