Texas record whitetail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
    What I've I've learned from this thread: Cable (lone star outdoor show guy) is a bonafide pole smoker.

Lone Star Outdoors lost a lot of credibility over this. I’m not sure how the facts will play out on this case but I do know LSO reported tons of opinion or here-say which is not what I call news.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Lone Star Outdoors lost a lot of credibility over this. I’m not sure how the facts will play out on this case but I do know LSO reported tons of opinion or here-say which is not what I call news.
      Agreed

Comment

So what happens if they end up being 100% accurate? They get the credibility back? Jumping to conclusions about them or the other "speculators" isn't really much better than jumping to conclusions over the deer now is it?

I don't know who they are, don't follow them and don't care. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          To get the entire unedited version, try this:

up up
          down down
          left right
          left right
          B A
          start

Didn't work but now I have 30 lives on contra!

Comment

Dang!!! Tp3 beat me to it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              So what happens if they end up being 100% accurate? They get the credibility back? Jumping to conclusions about them or the other "speculators" isn't really much better than jumping to conclusions over the deer now is it?

I don't know who they are, don't follow them and don't care. Just sayin.

Them ending up 100% correct doesn’t change my opinion. They based their reporting on here say and opinion not facts known at the time.

Comment

Them ending up 100% correct doesn’t change my opinion. They based their reporting on here say and opinion not facts known at the time.
                Not arguing, but curious if you know their sources? What if they had an off the record convo with the game warden, or a witness?

Comment

Not arguing, but curious if you know their sources? What if they had an off the record convo with the game warden, or a witness?
                  Digging? Searching? Your respect keeps dropping......IMO.

Comment

It's a real question, we're supposed to roast some guy we don't know when he could be 100% correct. I think he deserves the same benefit of the doubt that Travis does, they just happen to be on "opposing" sides in the same event. Seems to me nobody should leverage judgement against either one until the whole story comes out, or do you guys just only preach that when it's one of your buddies?

Comment

So Travis didn’t admit to shooting past legal hours ? Or shooting across a property line ?

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                        So Travis didn’t admit to shooting past legal hours ? Or shooting across a property line ?
                        Who knows. If he is the person everyone says he is then I would assume yes (assuming he even did any of this). So if you are honest and only tell the truth, whats to hide? Your story will never change, no worries of tripping yourself up, etc.. How would/could a game warden spin it out of control, in this instance? I mean he would tell the judge straight to his face, he did wrong. No reason to even have a trial.

Comment

If he legitimately had such source he should / would site it.

Comment

Regardless of what the facts are, I'm surprised that ANY media outlet would engage in a petty back and forth on social media using their brand's moniker.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Regardless of what the facts are, I'm surprised that ANY media outlet would engage in a petty back and forth on social media using their brand's moniker.

This.

LSO did it to themselves. They looked like any other social media trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                                Thanks! Nice to finally hear the real story and not try to form an opinion from the he said she said stuff going around
                                Lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X