No announcement yet.

Harvey Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vidor area info needed!! I have friends that have been down doing boat rescues, they are trying to find open road to get back to Tyler area. They are near Vidor now, any one here with current road conditions and knows a way for them to get through? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Cancel that last request, thanks anyway!

Comment

It should be noted to the anti hunting crowd that most of the "Rescue Rangers" have boats because they hunt and fish.

Comment

Comment

I am working hamshire-fannett area if anything is needed rescue or welfare check wise 409-718-8623 Det Ryan Warhola Jefferson County SO

Comment

FEMA Rumors. Here is a web site for FEMA to tell what rumors are true and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                I am working hamshire-fannett area if anything is needed rescue or welfare check wise 409-718-8623 Det Ryan Warhola Jefferson County SO
                Where can I pick up the welfare check?

Comment

Used laminate flooring

Pix won't load. Anyway I'm replacing it with something new. I believe it's enough to do a good sized living room. If anyone thinks it can be used hopefully to the victims but regardless. Come get it, watch your speed in the neighborhood. Hate to send it to the fill.

4 E. Pina Lane
                  Belton, Tx

Comment

Comment

Thank you everyone for the Prayers, Melanie, Weston and I are safe. Our house did flood almost 2' but that's nothing compared to the blessing we have in life.

Comment

Anyone available to help tomorrow or this weekend?

I'll be headed down from Tyler on Sunday morning with 4 other people to help clean out and do flood cuts on one members home in Kingwood.

I know there are quite a few other people that could some helping hands tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Here is why officials do not want everyone rushing down to try to help - everyone means well but it can cost more lives - God bless these men who gave their lives - very very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Where can I pick up the welfare check?
                            PM me too please

Comment

I see other thread now....

Comment

My guys and I loaded birds and trucks bound for the affected areas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X