No announcement yet.

2017-2018 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad this is up and going. I haven't set out the cameras yet. I hope to do that this weekend. I still had a couple of nice ones on camera at the end of Feb., so I hope that they are still going to come around for an arrow. Still hunting south of Athens in Henderson County just north of the Anderson County line.

Comment

Catfish cleaned up in the last 2 nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rooster View Post
        Cherokee county is looking very promising...
        I sure hope so

Comment

Haven'e seen a buck on camera in a while. Hoping this next weekend there will be one that shows up. Got a ton of pigs tho

Comment

Anybody else ready to get out to woods?? I'm going stir crazy with all this rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Anybody else ready to get out to woods?? I'm going stir crazy with all this rain.

Man I am, not even worried about birds. Ready for bow season. This is all I have for now. My cousin has been throwing hand corn about 400 yards through the woods and has a good 8 and awesome 10 pretty regular. So we know we have 3 shooters in the area. Best group of deer we have had in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                Man I am, not even worried about birds. Ready for bow season. This is all I have for now. My cousin has been throwing hand corn about 400 yards through the woods and has a good 8 and awesome 10 pretty regular. So we know we have 3 shooters in the area. Best group of deer we have had in a while.

Oh I didn't give a **** about doves. I'm ready for deer season.

Comment

I've already seen some acorns dropping. I'm beyond ready

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Oh I didn't give a **** about doves. I'm ready for deer season.
                    Dang right, just skip right over them

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                      I've already seen some acorns dropping. I'm beyond ready

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                      I bet a lot of trees dropped them during this storm mess. Good.

I've scheduled some "appointments" near my deer lease next week. Got a lot of making up for lost time to do.

Comment

A big 6 I was after last year showed up. He gained a point and a pretty cool kicker on his right side this year.

Comment

I'm ready! If it'll ever quit rainin!

Comment

I am ready to go here in Decker Prairie but right now the place is under water!!!

Comment

I am so ready to get in the stand. What a horrible week. My parents don't have to worry about going through last years meat, now... They have 6 feet of water in the garage and 1st floor of the house, and rising. My brother lost everything as well. Sure hope y'all are all safe. This will be a tough year for several million people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MedikDave View Post
                                I am so ready to get in the stand. What a horrible week. My parents don't have to worry about going through last years meat, now... They have 6 feet of water in the garage and 1st floor of the house, and rising. My brother lost everything as well. Sure hope y'all are all safe. This will be a tough year for several million people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                Hard Tom hear. Prayers to all.

Sitting here wondering if there water in the lease camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X