No announcement yet.

The Doc's New Zealand Huntingmoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little lunch here in NZ! I guess I will keep the updates coming as we party on to queenstown and back home. Been one hell of a time!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will you ship any meat home?

Comment

I am just not sure how this could have been any cooler. Maybe if they'd have let you fly the chopper. But, that's about it. Strong works docs.

Comment

Originally posted by rocoso View Post
          Will you ship any meat home?

I don't think so so. We sampled it all so far. Taking chamois jams and backstraps to queenstown with us to a restaurant Colin recommended. They will prepare that. We already have enough weight in bags and freezers full of yak, bison, scimitar, and deer!

Comment

It's tough being a world traveling huntress!

Comment

Quit hogging all the game!! Let her shoot something else She needs a stag!!

Comment

Yes, it's hard being the queen!

Comment

I guess I will keep the updates coming as we party on to queenstown and back home. Been one hell of a time!!!!!

Please do, this trip is only half over. Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Yes, it's hard being the queen!

Seems like this is a common occurrence with Lil doc and the son when y'all take a trip

Of course a mid afternoon nap after wine/beer tasting doesn't sound like a bad trip

Is that Prosciutto she is eating in the one pic?

Comment

What are the plans for rest of trip? Catch a rugby match if time allows, it's a cool experience to watch something the Kiwis are passionate about and not to mention world renowned for. Just a thought. Either way keep the updates coming sir

Comment

If you're not hunting anymore on your huntingmoon, what else is there to do?

Comment

One of the best things about being in New Zealand is the wine! Not to mention the people.

Comment

Originally posted by rocoso View Post
                            If you're not hunting anymore on your huntingmoon, what else is there to do?
                            Use your imagination

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              I don't think so so. We sampled it all so far. Taking chamois jams and backstraps to queenstown with us to a restaurant Colin recommended. They will prepare that. We already have enough weight in bags and freezers full of yak, bison, scimitar, and deer!

Should be chamois hams!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                                Seems like this is a common occurrence with Lil doc and the son when y'all take a trip

Of course a mid afternoon nap after wine/beer tasting doesn't sound like a bad trip

Is that Prosciutto she is eating in the one pic?

Yes it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X