• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that’s a trophy 6!

Comment

Stud of a 6! Congrats to you guys.

Comment

Took this 8 with the rifle this morning in southeastern Clay county. He’s got pretty small/broken off G3s, I was hoping he was actually a big 6 when I first saw him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice 8 whitetailtrail!
          Congrats

Comment

I took my son out Friday for a weekend hunt, we came home today, it was bad for us, saw two mature bucks but could not get him on either, we have owned this ranch for almost 20 years, worst I have ever seen it for hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I took my son out Friday for a weekend hunt, we came home today, it was bad for us, saw two mature bucks but could not get him on either, we have owned this ranch for almost 20 years, worst I have ever seen it for hunting.
              Its been really slow for mature deer Roger. Have yall seen many doe? I can see the top half of the big field and most of the up top field on your place. Not seeing deer on your fields or ours?????

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Its been really slow for mature deer Roger. Have yall seen many doe? I can see the top half of the big field and most of the up top field on your place. Not seeing deer on your fields or ours?????
                Not many deer at all, whats funny is we had a ton of deer back in August, I guess they just have too much to eat. I did notice that sniper tower Yall put up, lol, I feel like I am being watched, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  Not many deer at all, whats funny is we had a ton of deer back in August, I guess they just have too much to eat. I did notice that sniper tower Yall put up, lol, I feel like I am being watched, lol.
                  We can only see about 30 miles in every direction

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    We’ve seen small bucks. I’ve yet to see a legal buck though. 6 killed on our place out of 8 guys. A few guys have seen nice shooters after they’ve already shot one.

Doe have been few and far between for me.

Comment

I saw bucks, mostly small, chasing does as far as the binoculars could see on Saturday morning. Like others, nothing to shoot at. I did see one really nice buck on a neighboring property. Such is the story of my life.

Comment

Baylor county. My uncle has the county record so far I believe. Might have changed over weekend Bayco had a monster come in Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

Baylor county. My uncle has the county record so far I believe. Might have changed over weekend Bayco had a monster come in Saturday.

wow

Comment

Great deer. Congrats to the hunter. Time to retire.

Comment

CJ that is a cool buck. Looks like his rack is carved out of wood. Lots of character. An old warrior for sure.
                              With the hard freezes and the grass dying on the big ranch we are seeing our second wave of mid sized bucks move in. With our wheat and oats just now coming up it could get real good in mid to late December. Weve had 6-8 deer like these that are just now showing up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

That is one cool looking buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X