Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there. I can't miss the bebut of a new archery range. I hope some more trad shooters show up too.

Bisch

Comment

Time to load up the truck and head west! This ought to be a great course.

Comment

Man y'all had a great turn out and the bonus shot was great.

Comment

Good job on the tournament, the course was great and the bonus shot was awesome. Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun.

Comment

Great shoot today!

The Elk shot from the cliff was awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	23972852

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	23972853

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	23972854

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
              This is good! If the range is half as good as the store, we should all be pleased.
              If the range is half as good as the store, I've gotta see the store. You were right, the range was great.

Comment

Looks like y'all had a blast... cool looking range.

Comment

Well, the range was a winner!! I had a great time with a great group. Absolutly loved the elk shot, even though I missed it!! Some good thought went into setting the course. Thanks, ya'll did great!!

Comment

Nocked & Loaded hit it out of the park with their range. Look forward to next months shoot!

Comment

Thanks Guys Great course! had funn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                        Well, the range was a winner!! I had a great time with a great group. Absolutly loved the elk shot, even though I missed it!! Some good thought went into setting the course. Thanks, ya'll did great!!
                        The range was a winner for sure! Larry (trad"Doc"53) was a winner too, I think. I don't see too many longbow shooters beating the score he put up. I had a great time with the trad group. There was 8 guys in our group so we went just about slow enough to not get clogged up behind the wheel guys. The elk was AWESOME (I missed it too but my arrow survived so that makes me the winner!). I will definitely be back next month and try to recruit some more trad shooters too.

Bisch

Comment

Hey everyone thanks for showing up at the course hope yall had as much fun as i did..... if i had to guess abot 150 people showed up!!!!

Comment

Yep it was a lot of fun some of the shots were very deceiving. Didn't miss the elk but I did choke on a few others completely missed the ram at the crest of the hill.

Comment

A big thanks to Nocked and loaded for a great shoot. Looking forward to next month.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X