No announcement yet.

Processors---location and Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a recommendation, just a heads up. Smokey Denmark in Austin isn't processing deer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
      We dropped some stuff off at new praseks in Sealy. I'll have a review shortly. I will say they were adamant about they process your deer and your deer only. I hope the convenience factor don't bite me in the rear.
      Did you try any of there stuff? It puts every place near Houston to shame. I definitely am bringing my meat there.

Comment

Greens in Zabcikville and Bernhardt in Ingram are great....

Comment

I am taking my deer to Kovosovics in rosenberg again for summer sausage. I am also going to take some to Bellville meat market for some of the dirty rice sausage

Comment

Granzine's in New Braunfels for buck sticks and dried sausage for me. Used to use Dzuik's in Castroville but that's too far to drive for me.

Comment

Reviews "*****" dang I'm good

Comment

I have been using Griffiths in Burnet for a lot of years,i little higher than some,but best I have used

Comment

Any good ones around Weatherford area?

Comment

Texan Taxidermy and Processing in Tomball
                    17413 FM 2920
                    Tomball, Tx
                    Great Processing and taxidermy work

Comment

Dzuik's in Castroville...love the jalapeno & cheese snack sticks and sausage

Comment

Been a fan of Hudson's for many years. I had about 60 lbs ground last year. About 4 packages were awful. I know it's pot luck, but these were sub-par by their standards.

Had sausage and chop steaks made from a cow elk a few years ago and they was exceptional. Same with some axis sausage the season before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                          Any good ones around Weatherford area?
                          Dan's Smokehouse off Harwell Lake Rd is good.

Comment

B & W Meats in Houston.

Since 1959, B&W Meat Company has enriched the lives of Houstonians with delicious meats, fresh homemade sausage, deer processing, delectable seafood and groceries.

I used Midway in Katy for years and gave this place a shot to try something different a few years ago. No real complaints about Midway, just wanted to try something different after 15 years.

Good stuff.

Comment

I've been using CCR for over 20 years and no complaints. Started back when they were Syracuse and had their first shop in flower Mound. The jalapeƱo cheese sausage is the bomb?

Comment

Rhodes Brothers Meat processing and Taxidermy in Kerrville on Junction Hwy. Top notch processing facility with great prices. Gary and the boys do a heck of a job. Great prices to boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X