Target Animal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Animal?

I dont know about others, but every year I try to pin a certain target animal to put down. Just makes season a little more fun for me, last year it was a nice Pintail Drake, this year I'm after a nice big bobcat to get mounted with a pheasant I shot last year... So whats yall's targets if any?

A buck with my bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wanting to get a mule footed hog. Came across some tracks the other day and he is on the hit list.

Comment

I'm still after my pintail drake for the wall! Haha nothing has changed there for this season. So if one comes in one morning you have to let me shoot it! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bobcat or Yote with my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
            I'm still after my pintail drake for the wall! Haha nothing has changed there for this season. So if one comes in one morning you have to let me shoot it! Lol

You'll get one man! Looking forward to this season with all you guys now that I'm in the DFW area!

Comment

Heck yeah man gonna be a good season! My new shotgun is itchin for its first duck haha

Comment

A red fox is what I'm after this year. Actually I have been for a long time now but this year I know where a few are so we'll see how it goes. I'd like to get a black coyote or something crazy but those are really uncommon so I'm not going to count on that. I'd also like to get a ringtail cat when I go down to Texas as well as a trophy sized boar. I set goals for myself every year as well. I just have too many.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  A buck with my bow.

Same here. I want to kill a decent buck with my bow, biggest I've killed so far is a jacked up 5 point

Comment

I just want a mature buck to hunt.

Comment

I usually try and pick a certain buck every year, my last two years they were shot by someone else and my mission turned to "protecting-growing" this years target.

Comment

I want to kill a bigfoot at 400 yards with my 30-30 !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I want to kill a bigfoot at 400 yards with my 30-30 !
                          Bow shot at 400yds makes for a better story. Don't forget to take some blurry pics

Comment

Got a monster boar on the hit list right now..hope tonight 8s the night !

Comment

I've got a big 10 I want to shoot and also a big hog.

Comment

Working...
                              X