X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love a good book. I read several books last year

Im looking for a good book now.

Comment

A buddy of mine just wrote his first novel, "The Blood Memory Society". I got an advanced copy, and it is really good. It will be out on Amazon in September.

Comment

There was a book several on here recommended that I cant remember for the life of me. Some kind of hunting book I thought.

Comment

I just read "No Middle Inital" by Childs, short stories about Jack Reacher. Now on a Randy Wayne White novel. His books are always set in S. Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
            I've really been enjoying the Lonesome Dove series.
            Couldn't put them down!

Comment

If you want nonfiction and are interested in leadership type books, read Turn the ship around by David Marquet.

Comment

Just the other day I saw a good deal on a complete Hardy Boys set.

Comment

"The Witchery of Archery" by Maurice Thompson.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                    I've really been enjoying the Lonesome Dove series.
                    All of them are great!

if you like westerns, read Elmer Keaton books. Really great books also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                      I LOVE Wilbur Smith books. They are novels about adventures in Africa. My favorite is "When the Lion Feeds". I highly recommend starting with this one.
                      This right here. If you like hunting and adventure, nobody is better than Wilbur Smith. The entire Courtney family series is awesome. A Time to Die is my favorite- best description of a lion hunt I've ever read. But I agree with the above- start with A Lion Feeds and you will be hooked.

Also check out Clive Cussler if you enjoy the marine adventure stuff.
                      Last edited by Charrison; 08-08-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                        This right here. If you like hunting and adventure, nobody is better than Wilbur Smith. The entire Courtney family series is awesome. A Time to Die is my favorite- best description of a lion hunt I've ever read. But I agree with the above- start with A Lion Feeds and you will be hooked.

Also check out Clive Cussler if you enjoy the marine adventure stuff.
                        I have not read A Time to Die. Will pick that one up soon!

Comment

After this list, I don't even know where to start now lol

Comment

I like "The Last American Man" about Eustace Conway in his early years and his cross country travels.

Comment

The Way of Men- Jack Donovan
                              On Killing-Dave Grossman
                              The Reaper- Nicholas Irving

Comment

in

Comment

Working...
                                X