Carne Guisada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
    Can u do it the same way but in a crock pot?

Not quite carne guisada but you can thicken it up with the corn starch.

63M views, 289K likes, 824 loves, 63K comments, 1.2M shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Tasty: Barbacoa-Style Beef Tacos You Can Make In Your Slow Cooker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just got me a fresh bottle of Bolner's here in the far North. Saw this thread and now I have a craving... Tis the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
        I just got me a fresh bottle of Bolner's here in the far North. Saw this thread and now I have a craving... Tis the season.
        I have tried the Fiesta brand also and found it to be too salty for my family. The flavor is on point and with a tender cut it is done quick.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          I have tried the Fiesta brand also and found it to be too salty for my family. The flavor is on point and with a tender cut it is done quick.

I have used the Bolner's for years and am a fan. I never noticed it being salty, but everybody's palate is different. I like to put it on in the morning and let it sit and simmer all day then eat it for dinner. When I go back home for visits I will eat it 3 times a day. Haha

Comment

Huge fan of Carne Guisada - especially on a cool winter day, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

WOW never knew that took so long to cook.

Comment

Working...
                X