North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
    The only problem is if the generals of NK figure this out and decide to call all the bluffs and cross the DMZ with a million screaming Fanatics. Americans will die when that happens. We have 20,000+ looking across that border right now.
    If we start to see satellite images of a million soldiers heading toward the DMZ ...we will attack before they come screaming across.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      If we start to see satellite images of a million soldiers heading toward the DMZ ...we will attack before they come screaming across.
      They have MLRS armed and lined up along the DMZ. 1 square km obliterated every 55 seconds per launcher. They can send wave after wave of troops and we will destroy wave after wave of troops.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        They have MLRS armed and lined up along the DMZ. 1 square km obliterated every 55 seconds per launcher. They can send wave after wave of troops and we will destroy wave after wave of troops.
        China will never let that happen and intervene before we attack. China is not the cheap labor force it once was, it's got a burgeoning middle class and their labor costs are rising. NK reperesents an already exploited poplualtion that can be plugged into factories to make trinkets for America

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          China will never let that happen and intervene before we attack. China is not the cheap labor force it once was, it's got a burgeoning middle class and their labor costs are rising. NK reperesents an already exploited poplualtion that can be plugged into factories to make trinkets for America
          I agree, just a lot of posturing. Same with the Russia deal, war is completely unrealistic due to MAD.

Comment

A few days ago, trump met with the Chinese PM. For the first time in 2 decades, the Chinese agreed to assist in controlling NK. That's a big step, regardless of the media ignoring it. Do I trust china? Absolutely not. Did trumps trade threats get the Chinese to change 20 years of letting NK promote going to war with SK? Apparently. The Chinese need us more than they need a bankrupt dictator waving nukes at the world. This idiot is going to go away, one way or another. Then the Chinese will put a puppet in his place, and the world will rejoice. Win win for china.
            The only problem is if the generals of NK figure this out and decide to call all the bluffs and cross the DMZ with a million screaming Fanatics. Americans will die when that happens. We have 20,000+ looking across that border right now.
            30,000 was the number per Sean Spicer last week. But that number could be misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              30,000 was the number per Sean Spicer last week. But that number could be misleading.
              Alternative facts

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Alternative facts
                u r soooooo wrong!!! LOL!
                Hey, where is Kelly Anne? Still in West Wing right? Just not in a public role now?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a slaughter, but Americans would die. The NKs would loose millions. But any Americans there would be in combat and at risk. The NK side of the DMZ is the most heavily fortified boarder in the world. And it's not guarded by WW2 era artillery. The Chinese have been piling missles and rockets on that ground for decades. And the numbers are there to see. Unless we strike them first, and hit them hard, they will get THIER licks in. I don't doubt we will win. But we are stretched thin, and even using the Japanese bases it will be close.

Comment

We arent thinking like the NKs. We think logically. How to win, do it quick, keep it away from civilian populations, avoid killing non combatants, reducing OUR casualties....
                    They don't care about civilians. In fact, they want to kill as many SKs as possible. And NO one is mentioning that NK has the 3 rd largest stockpile of artillery chemical weapons known. They have over 10,000 long range artillery pieces targeted on Seoul. We can shoot down planes and missles, but if they go first, we can't stop salvos of artillery shells. If they are topped with sarin gas and anthrax heads, millions of civilians could die. We really are dealing with a madman. The best possible thing we could do is hit first. Fast and hard. Destroy the command structure, hit every anti aircraft site and base, hit those 3000 Chinese made MRVs aimed at us and murder that 700,000 front line of assault troops in those 4000+ tanks at the border. Our own people would riot in the streets and scream for trump to be jailed as a war criminal, but it would save millions in the long run.

Comment

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a slaughter, but Americans would die. The NKs would loose millions. But any Americans there would be in combat and at risk. The NK side of the DMZ is the most heavily fortified boarder in the world. And it's not guarded by WW2 era artillery. The Chinese have been piling missles and rockets on that ground for decades. And the numbers are there to see. Unless we strike them first, and hit them hard, they will get THIER licks in. I don't doubt we will win. But we are stretched thin, and even using the Japanese bases it will be close.
                      No, I agree. Lots of Americans would die. The US Army camps along the DMZ used to have something like a 4 minute life expectancy if both sides actually kicked it off. Just enough time for both sides to release everything they have pointed at each other and all die. But that buffer is to allow time for the Airforce who is located further into S Korea to take to the skies and begin the ultimate destruction of NK.

I doubt we ever get there.

Comment

Something not really being mentioned is NK's threat to Japan. Don't think for a second Japan won't turn on their Military Machine immediately if NK becomes an intimate threat to them. We know from experience what kind of veracious fighters they can become. Glad we are allies today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Take out the leader of NK and his henchman and the world will be screaming for us to feed their whole country

Pretty simple. Why this hasn't been done is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Take out the leader of NK and his henchman and the world will be screaming for us to feed their whole country
                            Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                            Pretty simple. Why this hasn't been done is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            The answer was in the post you quoted. Me thinks you didn't read its entirety, I holder it for your convenience

Comment

Working...
                            X