No announcement yet.

Good bye NFL hello LMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In short. NFL players feel they have a right to free speech. And they do not feel that the POTUS is entitled to the same free speech. Or anyone that disagrees with them. Or that Asian guy Robert Lee, who got fired for hurtful a sounding name.

Comment

When you create an entitlement class there's no stopping what they want. Shouldn't they be entitled to break the law without consequences?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        When you create an entitlement class there's no stopping what they want. Shouldn't they be entitled to break the law without consequences?
        I've been saying this for longer than I can remember. They will not stop, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Nascar team owners warned that any protest will get you fired and sent home on a greyhound bus. The way it should be... I watched the Astros last night after the race.

Seems like Dale Jr. is siding with the kneelers

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            no one is going to force anyone to pray to a god that isn't their god; standing for the national anthem is something entirely different imo, as we are all Americans.
            You mean all 100k ppl in the stadium to watch the super bowl are Americans?
            I doubt it.
            Standing for the flag is not enforceable.

Comment

No surprise, he has become a conformist. Glad he is getting out of the race car next month.
              Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              https://mobile.twitter.com/DaleJr/st...84220067893248

Seems like Dale Jr. is siding with the kneelers
              Last edited by Rack Ranch; 09-25-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

And NFL ratings drop. Such a beautiful site to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  I'll watch the Cowboy's till a Cowboy kneels, then I'm done.
                  I was a Saints fan until yesterday. Ten of them sitting on the bench during the anthem. I'll look and see what the Cowboys do tonight. If I see them doing it then I'm through with the season.

They have the right to protest, but I have the right to not watch, buy their stuff, or endorsed products.

Comment

Ill continue to watch Cowboys until someone kneels. Then its outdoor channel. But the rest of the teams nope I'm not watching.

Comment

I'm afraid many LIFE LONG COWBOYS fans will have to make a very very very difficult choice tonight ... many have made it through strikes ... player injuries ... bad coaching ... bad play on the field ... etc ... but will they ACTUALLY quit the 'Boys when some of them kneel tonight ?

It's all out of hand ...

Comment

Originally posted by DWC View Post
                        I'm afraid many LIFE LONG COWBOYS fans will have to make a very very very difficult choice tonight ... many have made it through strikes ... player injuries ... bad coaching ... bad play on the field ... etc ... but will they ACTUALLY quit the 'Boys when some of them kneel tonight ?

It's all out of hand ...
                        I think that is what some in the NFL aren't getting yet. It isn't that hard of a choice for MANY people. Die hards will always be there watching, but it takes the masses for NFL to make money.

Comment

If everyone had more God in their lives, really had God in their daily living,
                          and lived their lives for him, all this would not be a problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I have never been to an Astros game when they didnt play it. During the Anthem, all of the display screens have the flag waving. You can view which ever one is convenient for your seat location.
                            Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            Great game to be at. Verlander is a stud. Crazy to hear you say this, Stros are usually very patriotic. So, the flag poles in left field didn't have the Texas Flag or Astros flag flying either? Just 3 empty poles there?
                            I have never been to pro game in general where they didn't play it. I looked at my photo's I can't see a flag anywhere. Both of us spent a good 5 min looking too.

I figured the screens would show it, but either we got in too late, or they didn't play it. I am positive the last game I was at, the played it right before the players take the field. That was a year ago. This leads me to believe it never got played.

Comment

Originally posted by DWC View Post

It's all out of hand ...
                              Not me.....can't judge the entire team over a few bad apples. This protest was barely a blip on the radar until Trump opens his big fuggin mouth.....again.

Be president and STFU. Surely he has more important things to do with his time?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Not me.....can't judge the entire team over a few bad apples. This protest was barely a blip on the radar until Trump opens his big fuggin mouth.....again.

Be president and STFU. Surely he has more important things to do with his time?
                                You have/had the choice. You choose to ignore the problem and keep watching.
                                Your choice.

So when a team hires a rapist (or some other extreme example) I don't want to see any judging the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X