No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just trimming the fat as stated earlier. Some companies will suffer. Seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by RAZORBACK View Post
      I think Chesapeake will be in a pretty good spot ... but some of the bigger players will come out of this stronger than ever.
      A couple of my major oil and gas customers in Canada are about to go on shopping sprees buying up their competitors.

The most frequently quoted breakeven number I'm hearing is $70/bbl.

Comment

I hate that it is coming to this. My grandpa was a rough neck in the 40's and 50's. He lived in Electra. Met my grandma at a diner in Snyder. He ended up down here,minus a few fingers,at DOW,where he retired,because of a huge slow down in the oil patch.

Good luck fellas!!

Comment

Look at what civeo's (CVEO) stock has done in the past few weeks
          dang that's interesting.... I was wondering who was behind a lot of these man camps.

But in my opinion a "man camp" in these remote south Texas towns seems more appropriate for a small group of investors or a single person/company to handle and not a publicly traded corporation. A man camp in Iraq or Afghanistan I could understand

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            How old were you and what were you doing on 2007????????? Do you have a family?????? Do you have a mortgage?????

Please share all your vast knowledge!!
            I think he was still in high school Keith.

Comment

How old were you and what were you doing on 2007????????? Do you have a family?????? Do you have a mortgage?????

Please share all your vast knowledge!!
              What does age, having a mortgage, and providing for a family have to do with anything he just said? To make an educated comment about the past all you have to do is be a student of the past. I am not putting my $0.02 in about either side of this but believe if your only counter argument is, "How would you know, you are younger than me and do not have as much life experience?!" then you have already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BHicks View Post
                What does age, having a mortgage, and providing for a family have to do with anything he just said? To make an educated comment about the past all you have to do is be a student of the past. I am not putting my $0.02 in about either side of this but believe if your only counter argument is, "How would you know, you are younger than me and do not have as much life experience?!" then you have already lost.

Sorry and very good point! Just do a search of all his post. He comes across as very much so know it all on every subject and like to intentionally start debates here IMO! I need to step away and not even get into this. Thanks for pointing this out to me before it even started!

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                  any investors want to buy some hotels in the Cotulla area with me and turn them into "illegal alien detention centers"....... its amazing they are still building new ones all over
                  not actually a bad idea.

it blows my mind every time i drive through kennedy/karnes city and see how many hotels, banks, dry cleaners etc. are there. Its crazy how much stuff is there now. Great for the town ! Sad to see this happening.
                  Last edited by Breezy; 01-06-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

It's actually a great idea. If it worked out it would be great money coming from the government. They never seem to go broke LOL

Comment

Just do a search of all his post. He comes across as very much so know it all on every subject and like to intentionally start debates here IMO!
                      AMEN! I always think he has to be an undercover liberal because he lacks alot

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        It's actually a great idea. If it worked out it would be great money coming from the government. They never seem to go broke LOL
                        You can't go broke when you are already broke!

Comment

Sorry and very good point! Just do a search of all his post. He comes across as very much so know it all on every subject and like to intentionally start debates here IMO! I need to step away and not even get into this. Thanks for pointing this out to me before it even started!
                          Correct, Most of his post do not deserve a response. Shake my head and go on.

Comment

Wish it would stick around just a little longer, I have student loans I need to payoff starting next year! Lol

Comment

No worries. I am a young guy myself and have the pleasure of fighting the 'too young' issue a lot.

Now, back to the main topic! Oil prices are down to $48.22 right now.

Comment

I am actually staying busy as of right now.. Fingers crossed it stays that way

Comment

Working...
                                X