No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you make the meeting and "officially" join? If so, we can get your missing items. I'll be out Saturday as well, get with me and I'll help you.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Did you make the meeting and "officially" join? If so, we can get your missing items. I'll be out Saturday as well, get with me and I'll help you.

~Michael

No, I did not make the meeting. Sent in all my paperwork though, check was cashed and I got a web login.

Comment

You need to make a meeting. There you will receive your sticker and hangtag. Before you can hunt you will need to complete a work day. These are annual requirements by all.

~Michael

Comment

So when is the next meeting? I see nothing on the calendar. I understand the hunting requirement but I don't intend to wait months for a meeting just to set my feeder out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go ahead and set it out, just be sure and make the meeting. I'm not sure on the next date but I believe it's just before Season starts. I'll post up as I receive info.

~Michael

Comment

3rd Saturday in March, July, and September.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                3rd Saturday in March, July, and September.

Perfect. It will probably take me til July to make my spot hunt ready. Thx

Comment

The meetings are on the calendar, I put them there myself. They are listed on the front page of the website as well. As mentioned 3rd Saturday in March, July, and September.

As mentioned in the email you received, you can get a sticker and hangtag before the next meeting, you just need to coordinate meeting someone on the board out there to get you one before then. It will be a while before I make it out there again, but several others live there or visit regularly. Someone can get you hooked up. Send an email to the admin address and I'll get you a number to call.

Comment

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

I will look again. No offense intended.

Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. The main reason for the stickers is to protect you from the deed restrictions. If you read those, you will see it says no hunting, no temporary structures, etc. So a stand violates that and obviously so does the hunting. Being a member of the club exempts you from that, so putting a current sticker on your feeder lets anyone know that you are authorized to have that stuff set up.

The hang tags are mainly to let people know what that truck parked on the side of the road is doing. Most of us will park well away from our set and walk in. A truck just parked on the side of the road is suspicious and often draws attention. There are people out there that will just go walking and looking for the owner or call the sheriff. *Most* of the time, seeing that tag will have them leave you alone. Not always though, trust me or ask around

Comment

Ran up for a bit today. Way overestimated my brush clearing capability particularly with my bad back. I'm gonna need to hire a crew. Have some nice trees but the vines are as bad as I have seen. On the plus side, tons of deer tracks right out front.

Comment

I went out and pulled cards today. There is enough pork coming in to keep the jihadist of the world in check! As soon as I'm well I will set a trap for them.

I did get a cool pic of a little cat with a squirrel in its mouth. I'll try and post it up later.

~Michael

Comment

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I pulled cards today. I need to give a couple sounders a dirt nap!!!

Number one on my hit list is the white and black one!

~Michael

Comment

Those pics are killing me My lot is so, so far from being huntable. I'm hoping this Saturday I might have another chance to go hack on the vines.

Comment

Working...
                                X