• Show
Clear All

Yep history repeats it's self.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
      Yep history repeats it's self.

It is self????

Comment

Cameron hand here..nobody knows what's going to happen, hopefully it'll end positive, a lot of hard working people out here that are just trying to provide for their families..I've been in industrial field 17 yrs..sawmills, steel shops, and oilfield..hasn't been easy trying to find work/family balance throughout the industrial field

Comment

Originally posted by Steelforce 15 View Post
          Cameron hand here..nobody knows what's going to happen, hopefully it'll end positive, a lot of hard working people out here that are just trying to provide for their families..I've been in industrial field 17 yrs..sawmills, steel shops, and oilfield..hasn't been easy trying to find work/family balance throughout the industrial field
          Keep your head up. Hope everything comes out good for ya brother

Comment

It's really sad our everyday life is subject to what another country is doing on the other side of the world..greed has also been a major factor in this..energy independence would be nice

Comment

Thanks txoutdoorsman24..man its all going to workout, thankful to be healthy and able right now, we've got to remember there's a bigger plan for us all..only he knows the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Steelforce 15 View Post
                Thanks txoutdoorsman24..man its all going to workout, thankful to be healthy and able right now, we've got to remember there's a bigger plan for us all..only he knows the outcome
                I hear us man.

Comment

Having a nice gain today so far

Comment

Only 40.00 more to go

Comment

up over 8%. I'm ready to pay $3.00/gallon again.

Comment

Anyone look at Linn today?

Up over 30% on the day

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Anyone look at Linn today?

Up over 30% on the day

Good!! I have a lot of friends and family that work for them

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Good!! I have a lot of friends and family that work for them
                            All my Linn stock was bought around $14 and its $2.80 so I could use a couple more of those rallies

Comment

Ten 4 I hear ya!

Comment

I bought 1,000 shares at $3, wish I would have bought some more at $2. Almost broke even. I plan on holding lynn for a while. Is this a good stock? I was just gambling with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X