• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on the tubes Trey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
      Casey,
      Before i ask you to pull my finger exactlly how close to this fire are we?

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Everybody hit the dirt!!!

Comment

I'm here, like always. I pretty much live on the screen. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fire! Hopefully I will get to shack yalls hands soon!

Comment

I'm always lurking

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            Hopefully I will get to shack yalls hands soon!
            I sincerely doubt that you will ever shack my hand. SPELLING NAZIs Do you see this !!!!!!

Comment

glad to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                I sincerely doubt that you will ever shack my hand. SPELLING NAZIs Do you see this !!!!!!
                Now that I think about it, I don't want to shack your hand either

Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention

Comment

Present.
                  What a great idea for a thread. Positive, good news & fellowship. I like it!

I have some good news myself to share. I started a side business 4 years ago and it started doing ok. A little over two years ago I left corporate America to do my own business full time. It has been tough at times and I can’t explain how rewarding it is others. I don’t want to seem self serving so I will not name or describe my business other than to say it’s in the building industry serving residential homeowners. We had excellent growth last year and were on several of the local home builder AM radio shows. This year we will be doing our first television commercials. It was one of the goals I set for my company as part of my growth business plan. We should shoot the spots starting next month for an April launch time. Scary times right now in the markets but I made a plan and I’m sticking with it. Sorry for the long rave, it’s just that I’m fairly proud and excited. I hope we, each and everyone have a magnanimous 2009.

Comment

here!

Comment

Here! Greatness once again, thanks Casey. Looking forward to seeing your new hair at Bownanza.

Congrats to the D Mo's on their new adventure. Looks like a lot of us are going to be building this year.

Comment

.... here

Comment

Here and.......
                          "wishing the season was not over. I have an urge to get some more blood on my new bow. Long live TBH." x2

Comment

Here and proud of it!

Comment

Congratulations Snapper...it's good to hear about positive business accomplishments during such hard times. Way to go.

Comment

Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X