No announcement yet.

For you nascar fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar would pay him more than Monster is paying them. He is the biggest draw to the sport on and off of the race track...
    On a side note: I have an infield spot for the Daytona 500. Yea Baby!!

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Dale jr. need to be the one retiring... and I'm a JR fan.

Comment

I like Carl. But I liked Tony Stewart more. Made 2011 and very interesting chase to watch.

IMO, Carl was always going to have an interesting time over at JGR with Kyle, Denny, and Matt. I was kinda surprised he made it that far in the chase for the JGR stable.

Even so, we see a lot of good drivers, that can't seem to clinch a title stick around for a very long time in NASCAR, so it is weird to see him go. I am a bit curious about the reasons. I tend to agree with the announcer part, but still, it seems abrupt.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You didn't have any gear from the old Mitler Bros truck?? Band wagoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

I helped Carl and 2 of my buddies bolt Carl's motor in my buddie's dirt car in about '03 or so for a show in Macallen.

I can vouch for my part, that Carl is every bit the good dude he has portrayed himself to be in the spotlight almost ever since then. Seems like just a few months after that he got a couple chances in the MB truck, and then a Busch car.. and on and on.

I hope he's just ready to play dad and have fun...maybe do some TV stuff. It's hard for me to believe that fierce competitive drive has left him, but he's a sharp, sharp guy, and he has his reasons for sure.

I wish him well.

Comment

Kinda strange. He was still a top driver in the sport. And usually they would have made it known before hand... Or at least that's the trend as of late.

Comment

I feel that Suarez kid replacing him is gonna struggle, he's gone throught the ladder system right and everything but this is really being forced, plus he seems like the kinda fella that should be running open wheel not tin tops, we'll see...

Comment

What no way???

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                plus he seems like the kinda fella that should be running open wheel not tin tops, we'll see...

My dad's comment was, I hope he goes back to open wheel dirt cars.

Comment

I heard him say he has a good head and wants to keep it that way. And he wants to spend some family time.

Comment

Working...
                  X