Clear All

Ted will continue to get my support.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz!
      Bingo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
        As bad as Trump is Hilary is 1000X worse.
        I agree 100% !!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I think he woke up this morning and realized that evil witch may actually win the election. Cruz sucked up his pride and endorsed Trump because he's a never Hillary guy!
          Yes!

Comment

Would love to see Cruz as a Supreme Court Justice!

This is the biggest threat to our liberties is if Killary wins, she will pack the court with very, very liberal justices that do not give a rats butt about the Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              He is senile and she is ****** that Trump handed Jeb his butt on a platter! It would not matter who was running because Jeb is the one that got beat, so they are mad. Now if the younger Bush comes out and says he and his wife will vote for Killary, I will loose every bit of respect I have for both of them. Just my opinion.
              I wonder How Much the Hanging out with Bill There for a while Plays into His Decision also?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Six key policy differences inform my decision. First, and most important, the Supreme Court. For anyone concerned about the Bill of Rights — free speech, religious liberty, the Second Amendment — the Court hangs in the balance. I have spent my professional career fighting before the Court to defend the Constitution. We are only one justice away from losing our most basic rights, and the next president will appoint as many as four new justices. We know, without a doubt, that every Clinton appointee would be a left-wing ideologue. Trump, in contrast, has promised to appoint justices “in the mold of Scalia.”

For some time, I have been seeking greater specificity on this issue, and today the Trump campaign provided that, releasing a very strong list of potential Supreme Court nominees — including Sen. Mike Lee, who would make an extraordinary justice — and making an explicit commitment to nominate only from that list. This commitment matters, and it provides a serious reason for voters to choose to support Trump.

This is probably the whole ball of wax. The other stuff is not quite trivial, but it pales in comparison to the selection of SCJ's.

Comment

Working...
                X