US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    No clue but I think we have weapons at sea that would take it down long before hitting the USA.
    I hope you are right. From what Ive read our defense systems have never really been tested and some folks "in the know" say that it is hit or miss at best.... Lets hope and pray that we don't have to find out. I cant imagine how weak would suddenly look, to the world, if it failed... We would appear as a easy target from there on out..

After the way Barry Hussein gutted our military we appear weak enough as it is..
    Last edited by PondPopper; 07-30-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
      I guess our patience wasn't over..
      What about the B1 'fleet' being sent to Guam next week?
      Last edited by LFD2037; 07-30-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
        Lotta missile intercepting test the past two weeks of the cali coast.

Comment

I for one am all in favor of turning S.Korea into an island. make them some more beach front property.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Alaska too I believe.. I would think that these should have already been tested but I guess not..
            They better hurry up and work the bugs out of the system..
            Times a ticking.. The little fat man is full steam ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              What about the B1 'fleet' being sent to Guam next week?
              http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/yo...e-in-a-decade/
              Not sure. We shall see.
              I don't think that there has ever been a president, in history, that was left with such a mess as Barry left Trump.. He was set up..
              Last edited by PondPopper; 07-31-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                Hillary or any of the dozen or so other candidates that ran would have been way way way better than the deranged toddler we have now.

Its July 4th today. I get all emotional and patriotic today more than any other day. I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

So I'm a speak. Trump is the most un-American pos ever. And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice. I will fight and oppose trump and everything he stands for in every way I can!!

God Bless America!!
                You gotta be takin PCP or something. Great you are an immigrant that loves this country. Must not love it to much if you have an ounce of thought that Killary would be doing a better job, thats the issue with a lot of immigrants, they are willing to put the same failed policy in that led them to leave their home country. Unless you left India for another reason? . Don't forget a lot of us on this site volunteered to go fight for this country. There are plenty on here that match and/or exceed your passion and love for this country. Deranged is the Indian government forcibly sterilizing women in their country, same idea that a lot of the political elites in this country have (Clintons, Gates, Bush's). The people that want to run your life from their ivory tower is what is wrong with the world. It happens in every single country, America is finally trying to do something about it.

Comment

Alaska too I believe.. I would think that these should have already been tested but I guess not..
                  They test missiles almost every day in cali and Alaska, no matter the political climate. I know a lot of people that get stationed in Point Mugu.

Comment

6-18 months away from a hydrogen bomb now??

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      I for one am all in favor of turning S.Korea into an island. make them some more beach front property.
                      They missile test in cali every week, multiple times per week. Regardless of what is going on in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        They missile test in cali every week, multiple times per week. Regardless of what is going on in the world.
                        "Deja vu all over again".....Yogi??

Comment

Lots of missile intercepting test over there in cali

Comment

President Trump said on Tuesday said "the world is watching" North Korea after the regime promised to not use nuclear or conventional weapons against Seoul and expressed a willingness to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization.

Now willing to give up nuclear weapons.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...r-weapons.html

Now willing to give up nuclear weapons.
                              He is out of money and can’t extort money because they can’t engineer a rocket that will fly farther than the Sea of Japan

Comment

Working...
                              X