Freedom of Speech in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Not questioning JSweet, but do we even know for sure that this resulted in disciplinary action, or even an investigation? That is an auto response from Metro police. For all we know metro police had a chuckle and tossed in in the trash with their crumpet crumbs (I assume that is what Bobbies eat instead of donuts).

I get that the mentality, but that is one individual. Snot nosed whiners have existed in every part of the wood for the entirety of its history, in grade school we called them tattle-tales. Some grow out of it, others become the adult version and run to the po-po instead of the teacher
    Yes, people are actually investigated, charged and punished for this.

Also look up the human rights tribunals in Canada. It's disturbing.

Comment

Not questioning JSweet, but do we even know for sure that this resulted in disciplinary action, or even an investigation? That is an auto response from Metro police. For all we know metro police had a chuckle and tossed in in the trash with their crumpet crumbs (I assume that is what Bobbies eat instead of donuts).

I get that the mentality, but that is one individual. Snot nosed whiners have existed in every part of the wood for the entirety of its history, in grade school we called them tattle-tales. Some grow out of it, others become the adult version and run to the po-po instead of the teacher
      Youtube search
      Tommy robinson arrested
      He smply ask questions of protesters and muslims and now they remove him everytime he shows up somewhere and was arrested the other day......for questions

Comment

Wow. Like i said I wasn't questioning the OP, just asking for clarification. You can rest assured this European trend is being imported to the US just like man purses & skinny jeans

Comment

Wow. Like i said I wasn't questioning the OP, just asking for clarification. You can rest assured this European trend is being imported to the US just like man purses & skinny jeans

Hard to believe when its coming from the birthplace of civil liberties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew you were not questioning the op
            I just wanted to give another example

Comment

I just heard of another story from Scotland this morning. Apparently a guy taught his dog to sieg heil as a joke, put a video of it on youtube and was arrested for promoting Nazism. He is facing up to a year in prison. He is out now awaiting trial.

Then his neighbor covers his door in dog feces screaming Nazi scum, so he calls the cops to report the vandalism. They come and arrest her. Not for vandalism, but for hate speech because she called him a Nazi.

Comment

Well it looks like I either got her in trouble or like most of them she is now brainwashed and couldn't stand that I called them out as Muslims as she has ghosted me. Craziness.

Comment

This is what happens when the people allow themselves to be disarmed by their government. It may take some time, but sooner or later the government will pass laws telling you how to live, think and speak.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                    This is what happens when the people allow themselves to be disarmed by their government. It may take some time, but sooner or later the government will pass laws telling you how to live, think and speak.
                    They already have & that's the whole purpose of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      I just heard of another story from Scotland this morning. Apparently a guy taught his dog to sieg heil as a joke, put a video of it on youtube and was arrested for promoting Nazism. He is facing up to a year in prison. He is out now awaiting trial.

Then his neighbor covers his door in dog feces screaming Nazi scum, so he calls the cops to report the vandalism. They come and arrest her. Not for vandalism, but for hate speech because she called him a Nazi.
                      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Yea he covers a lot of pod casts that I watch...Just means i will never be going to any of these countries..

Comment

There isn't any.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

hummmm.........that was rather benign at best! But, it was predicated long ago that citizens will always turn in their own to the government.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                A lot of that non sense around these days.
                                If Killery had been elected we would have that type of warning with in a few years.
                                Capitulate to Islam at all cost is apparently the mantra of the left

Comment

Working...
                                X