Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
    I think the point is that he and his staff lied to the American people about this issue. He has most likely lied about others.

I for one am not OK with all of his lies and Bolshevik tactics to try to change the focus or blame someone else for everything that happens, and to claim credit for things he clearly didn't accomplish.

Trump is what I call a snow-blower. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth and half the time it seems it is impossible for it to be true and the other half totally bloated for self gain.

Lol...a lib talking about changing focus and blame...this **** just got good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      She lost. Get over it!

Comment

This just in... Vladimir Putin has ties to RUSSIA... and CNN is reporting that Trump KNEW all ALONG!!!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I will be interested to see how the “Evangelical” faction of Trump support spins this, particularly Franklin Graham

I don’t have to spin anything. I hate all politicians, but sure am enjoying the policy goals getting done. Especially if this Supreme Court pick goes well.

I didn’t vote for the guy, but if he keeps accomplishing policy goals at the rate he is going, I will next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt the tapes will lead to anything significant....besides proving the lawyer as another sleezy scumbag, which I think is apparent by former information about him...….and the fact he is recording his client...….yikes!
            Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            She must be Russian...
            ………….or from Slovenia!
            Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I will be interested to see how the “Evangelical” faction of Trump support spins this, particularly Franklin Graham
            This has been a huge internal question since before he got the nomination? I guess stranger alliances have occurred in American politics...…….well, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
              Is this a common practice for lawyers to record client conversations?
              Seems like this would be attorney-client privilege or something.
              It was attorney-client privledg until the corrupt FBI raided Cohen's office and seized everything including the tape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope I'm still knocking it off at 70

Comment

I'm just glad I can see past my nose, as some clearly cannot and would find an excuse for him if he was caught on video killing a baby with a sledgehammer. "It's just Trump being Trump... He's non-conventional".

I voted for him. I would never have voted for Hillary so let's get that straight.

But this guy, he's a POS. How he is undermining our relationships with our allies and buddying up to our foes is beyond comprehension. I don't see at this point how anyone can defend his actions.

Comment

I'm just glad I can see past my nose, as some clearly cannot and would find an excuse for him if he was caught on video killing a baby with a sledgehammer. "It's just Trump being Trump... He's non-conventional".

I voted for him. I would never have voted for Hillary so let's get that straight.

But this guy, he's a POS. How he is undermining our relationships with our allies and buddying up to our foes is beyond comprehension. I don't see at this point how anyone can defend his actions.
                    You regurgitate EXACTLY what you hear the MSM say.

By undermining, you mean holding countries feet to the fire in NATO, and buddying up to, you mean talking to Putin, as every other President has done since Putin was in power. Give me a freaking break!!

Comment

Cohen tapes Trump

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] please stop listening to sound bites and look at what he’s actually doing. He has been tougher on Russia in under 2 years Than the previous 4 admins over the past 20 years. Pleading with our allies to contribute more to NATO (an organisation formed to combat whom again?), restrengthening our military, arming states in danger of being annexed by the very country he’s being accused of being a plug for helps our enemies, how?

Last edited by Clay C; 07-20-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

With legal toking in Colorado I just don't see how you would have a care in the world about anything but another bag of tater chips.

Comment

So he got some trim on the side BEFORE he was elected [emoji57]
                          Big freaking whoop!! Geez!!
                          Slick Willy couldn’t even keep it in his pants (including cigars) WHILE IN THE OVAL OFFICE! There’s a big darn difference here IMO. And the libs still celebrate “all things Clinton” at every turn. Seriously [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            So he got some trim on the side BEFORE he was elected [emoji57]
                            Big freaking whoop!! Geez!!
                            Slick Willy couldn’t even keep it in his pants (including cigars) WHILE IN THE OVAL OFFICE! There’s a big darn difference here IMO. And the libs still celebrate “all things Clinton” at every turn. Seriously [emoji849]

Including the last Clinton to run for president calling Bill’s accusers sluts and liars.

Don’t worry. People will be along soon to tell you that context is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              It is kinda like the Clinton/Monica deal. I don't think most people really care. It isn't like he was voted in on his moral character. Now if he has some recording of something Russian, that would matter.
                              This is just more proof of liberal hypocrisy. BJ's in the oval office is no big deal, everyone does it. But when they even remotely think they can say Trump had sex outside marriage (before he ran for President) it's just horrific!

Comment

had nothing to do with the oval office or said act. he lied to the American people under oath. Similar to today only not under oath.

Comment

Working...
                                X