No announcement yet.

Iwb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an alien gear and it didn't work for me, now i use a vedder or sticky depending on what i am doing, or carry OWB when i can cause it is mo betta

Comment

liking the kydex Tulster rt now. Very simular to vedder light tuck but just seems a little more comfy for some reason.

Comment

T-Rex arms side car

Comment

Originally posted by Roperyoung View Post
          T-Rex arms side car
          What pistol do you carry? I’m interested in that rig, but $100 to try it out is a bit much for me.

Is there anything that you don’t like about it? How concealable is it with a tucked-in shirt?

Comment

I've been wearing a Clinger for with my Glock 30S every day, 12 hours a day for the past 3 years.. Alien is in a drawer...

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

White Hat Holsters Microtuck

Comment

Love my JM4 tactical holster. Haven’t carried anything else since I got it for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    Love my JM4 tactical holster. Haven’t carried anything else since I got it for Christmas!
                    I was just fixing to ask about this one. How well does the magnet hold? Does it move around? What model do you have? I was looking at the original and the high ride holster.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by TxHunter06; 07-08-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                      I was just fixing to ask about this one. How well does the magnet hold? Does it move around? What model do you have? I was looking at the original and the high ride holster.

I’ve got the original and love it!! Magnet is super strong on it. I can wear it all day no problem. I like it because it’s easy to pull the holster out when I’m getting in the truck, and then slap it right back on when I get out. You can wear it with anything too since you don’t have to have a belt. I use it all the time with gym shorts! Highly recommend it. I heard about it from several guys at work so I got one and I’m happy that I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal. Think i might order one
                        Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                        I’ve got the original and love it!! Magnet is super strong on it. I can wear it all day no problem. I like it because it’s easy to pull the holster out when I’m getting in the truck, and then slap it right back on when I get out. You can wear it with anything too since you don’t have to have a belt. I use it all the time with gym shorts! Highly recommend it. I heard about it from several guys at work so I got one and I’m happy that I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just snagged a 938 to carry and looking into the holsters already mentioned and any other recommendations

Comment

I purchased a Sticky holster and have been very happy with it carrying my Kahr. Not sure I’d want to carry a larger pistol without some type of clips for retention.

Comment

Even after losing 20lbs from cancer I still have "love handles" and generally prefer OWB because of that. I am always on the search for an IWB I like though, so I will check some mentioned in this thread.

Comment

I like the Bianchi 100. I have several and they work well.

LWD

Comment

Working...
                                X