Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
    This is what i was afraid of

I have
    • .223/5.56 AR
    • 6mm Creed (on way in RAP)
    • 6.5 Grendel AR
    • .308 Rem 700 R5 Milspec semi custom
    • .300 WSM Rem 700 Semi Custom from Hill Co. Rifles

What 2 would you can.... and what would you add in APR?
    Both 6mm's and replace with another one

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Am I an idiot for really wanting a 26 Nosler if I don’t reload?

A supermodel is still a supermodel, even if she's just wearing jeans and a t shirt....sometimes better that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
        Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does the apr bdl bottom metal have a detachable magazine?

No, it is a hinged floor plate just like a Remington BDL but has APR engraved on it

Comment

Wow!!! Just take my money please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Uuuggghhhhh why why why!!!

I only have three guns I’d sell for this. One is my pistol, and the other two are my only bolt action rifles which are Tikkas that shoot lights out. I just don’t know if I can talk myself into selling those for ONE.
            Don't sell and get you another one to add to the stable that shoots lights out. After all thats what they make credit for!

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              Don't sell and get you another one to add to the stable that shoots lights out. After all thats what they make credit for!
              Oh lawd. I could sling some credit at it. Just tired of my bonus paying that credit off lol

Comment

I hear ya. just did the same thing. come join the rifle rich but money po club!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  A supermodel is still a supermodel, even if she's just wearing jeans and a t shirt....sometimes better that way.
                  I now have some homework to do.

But, I like the way you think, sir.

Comment

I thought I had gotten past this custom rifle thang.But I keep coming back to this.I have a safe full of rifles that shoot better than I do,but all are factory guns.All my bows are custom made longbows and recurves,some costing as much as these rifles do.

264 win mag or 280AI what yall think.I do not reload at this time.I hunt W/T and exotics,300 yards or less.
                    Last edited by huntingarcher; 01-04-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Robert
                      Didn't see straight flute as a option?
                      Could I get that ..

Really wanting a 26 nosler built

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Can the Grendel and 308 and add 280 or 280AI if you load
                        my understanding is you can shoot 280 ammo out of the 280ai. Are there any cons for doing this? Why not build the ai so you have the option down the road if you want to start reloading?

Comment

Originally posted by huntingarcher View Post
                          I thought I had gotten past this custom rifle thang.But I keep coming back to this.I have a safe full of rifles that shoot better than I do,but all are factory guns.All my bows are custom made longbows and recurves,some costing as much as these rifles do.

264 win mag or 280AI what yall think.I do not reload at this time.I hunt W/T and exotics,300 yards or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            I hear ya. just did the same thing. come join the rifle rich but money po club!
                            Not to mention I just loaded up on Lapua brass for both my guns!

Maybe I’ll just wait and see when they do it again. Or someone will impulse buy one of these deals and I can get it cheaper in 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                              my understanding is you can shoot 280 ammo out of the 280ai. Are there any cons for doing this? Why not build the ai so you have the option down the road if you want to start reloading?

You sure can but I never did any accuracy comparisons shooting 280 factory in 280Ai chamber but what I did shoot was certainly minute of hog!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                                Not to mention I just loaded up on Lapua brass for both my guns!

Maybe I’ll just wait and see when they do it again. Or someone will impulse buy one of these deals and I can get it cheaper in 6 months

Ahh yes patience is a virtue… I don’t really have.

How’s that brass treating ya?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X