Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.H.E State Championship June 23-24 Quitman, Tx

This weekend we are hosting the Texas State Championship in Quitman

The range is located .7 miles east of Quitman on hwy 154 (towards gilmer) and turn on cr 3220 and go 1/2 mile. Will be signs at both locations.

Start time is 10am on both days with $30 adult and $15 youth

Look forward to seeing everyone. Any questions feel free to pm, call or text (text is best due to high volume of robo calls)

Kyle
    903-569-7155

Looks like the weather won’t be too bad this weekend 90-91 for a high ... end of June, I’ll take it!

Comment

will be there sunday with my 2 girls. going for a Oklahoma and texas sweep with my 11 year old. she has already won oklahoma

Comment

Wish I could make it.

Comment

Great event. I’ll be in Galveston all week. If you’ve never shot a Deerman format here’s your chance. There’s a half and half range finder class that’s perfect for hunting practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great turnout for a got Saturday. Look forward to tomorrow

Comment

Thanks to all who shot and continue to support us. IT WAS HOT!!! And still had 72 shooters

Thanks again and see y’all next year

Comment

was a very fun shoot we had a blast was very hot yesterday but was great seeing my girl shoot her 2nd perfect score and getting a new unbeatable state record

Comment

That was an awesome accomplishment. And that was an above average on the tough side set up. Congratulations again to her. I’ve seen some top notch shooters get pretty close but still not pull of 30 perfect shots in those conditions. It really was awesome to see someone do it ( for her second time)... and to my knowledge the only 2 times it’s been done

Comment

Working...
                  X