Who made it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who made it?

I posted this on another site and trying to spread my net as wide as possible hoping someone recognizes the makers mark. This bow will be a little bit getting to me, and I am hoping to know a little more about it when it gets here.
    Attached Files

I've seen the logo before but it doesn't come to mind right now.

At 68 pounds that bow would be a wall hanger around here. Eat your Wheaties and enjoy it.

Comment

Yeah, I may regret the hop up. I draw 27, so I will not get the full 68 obviously, but I normally shoot a 51# longbow so this is a big leap. Nothing ventured nothing gained though. I feel like I should know the mark, but haven't had it come to mind either.

Comment

Ok Ill play who made this One?
        Attached Files

Comment

Unless that big name is the maker, I would want to see close-ups of the side of the riser and if possible find out if there is anything under that sticker. Could just be the pic, BUT the finish appears heavy and glossy. Most of my hunting bows have had a flat finish.
          Also what do the tips look like, and is the bow a straight profile unstrung?

Comment

I will get some more I think the name was the Owner

Comment

That's what I thought as well. Hope mine will be here in the next couple of days.

Comment

Bow arrived today. Shot a little over a dozen times with it. If the north wind had not been right in my face I probably would have shot more. I can DEFINITELY feel the difference between my 51# to this bow that is 64# at my draw.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dry Bones; 02-10-2018, 07:25 PM. Reason: PICs

Comment

Cool looking bow. It looks very similar to my '54 Bear Polar...Im sure there are scores of bows that look very similar. I hope you find your answer.

Comment

Took a few shots in the sleet today. Interesting, but sure is hard to focus with that stuff pelting your face. One of the better shots.
                    Attached Files

Comment

One more update and I'll let this one rest. The new heavier bow is actually quite comfortable to shoot for me. averaging somewhere between 50-100 shots/day since it arrived. Couple pics from this mornings practice before work.

I'd like to pull these groups a little tighter, but getting there.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X