• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just be safe! Missing them so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excitement of the wrong kind!

Congrats to Taylor on his old buck! Probably one you passed 5 years ago![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’ll get the ole pump room going!!

Comment

I'll never forget sitting in the tree down there at Hi-line road, hog hunting. The brush started coming alive. I got excited. I then watch 15 humans walk by me at about 50 yards. It was surreal. That was close to 20 years ago. It's obviously only getting worse.

Comment

Wow! We had two individuals cross through our ranch in Dimmit/Webb area this week as well. I wonder if there related events because I reported it to BP and they said it was part of bailout using a Raptor near our area. I actually requested one of the two and he was definitely Americanized ...spoke good English with no accent..... probably the driver. Unfortunately they were across a creek full of water and started running when I told them to wait right there!Raptor was out of Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
              Wow! We had two individuals cross through our ranch in Dimmit/Webb area this week as well. I wonder if there related events because I reported it to BP and they said it was part of bailout using a Raptor near our area. I actually requested one of the two and he was definitely Americanized ...spoke good English with no accent..... probably the driver. Unfortunately they were across a creek full of water and started running when I told them to wait right there!Raptor was out of Austin.

Was it near La Piloncillo ranch near Hwy 83?

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I’m 2 ranches over. Yup probably same group.

Comment

Had several run ins with up to 30 at a time in Jim Hogg. Hunt in the hill country now and it’s so nice to just enjoy hunting without worrying about illegals and drug runners.

Comment

That’s a heck of a story!

Comment

When one of the guy that I questioned started running I yelled out to to him that I was calling Border Patrol . He yelled out “ don’t do that “ in perfect English...Unbelievable!!

Comment

Another day outside Laredo!! Saddle up!
                        Fun to read.

Comment

Raptor was made for that country. Sorry about your fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
                            I’m 2 ranches over. Yup probably same group.

From my texts with our agent, it didn't sound like they ever caught the driver.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Idk that I could deal with all that. Ruining hunts right and left. That really sucks but at least y'all didn't get hurt and just got entertainment lol

Comment

Don't like the idea of all the danger and hassle.

Comment

Working...
                                X