Rep. Elijah Cummings dead at 68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Disagree with you but I don’t wish I’ll on him or his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I don't agree with me either. But a man passed away. His true judgement is occurring now.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
      Whats her count now?
      Exactly, I think he was the cynch pin in some of these Dem investigations by IG and DOJ

Comment

As a fellow human being I pray for his family who loved him. As a politician I did not agree with his sad Democratic performances. Totally would not listen to logic and facts. He will not be missed at all. I wish he could have stayed around to see Trump win in 2020.

Comment

Sad for his family......but the air in Baltimore smells slightly cleaner today I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
            He had info on Hillary.
            Just taking care of some loose ends before she decides to run in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Maybe some of his constituents will finally vote for someone who will actually try to help them
              Some overt communist is gearing up to take that seat. His constituency would be indistinguishable from any general prison population.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                Good riddance.
                This! Need more of his kind up in DC to follow him.

Comment

Something else for Trump to get blamed for.

Comment

I read up on his net worth and I quote, "...his net worth is due to his successful political career." He is worth ~$2 million and I know that isn't a lot but, how do you make that sum as a politician?

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                      I read up on his net worth and I quote, "...his net worth is due to his successful political career." He is worth ~$2 million and I know that isn't a lot but, how do you make that sum as a politician?
                      Selling influence. They all do it, and I mean all.

Comment

Politically I couldn't have liked the guy less.

But he was a husband, father and likely a grandfather...RIP

Comment

The great Elizabeth Warren is worth 50 million.... she teaches, kinda.

Comment

Is a 2m net worth really that much for a 68 yr old? Assuming he was saving money at a modest rate (congressmen make 174K a year). Saving $1000 a month for 35 years would put his net worth over 2M (assuming 8% growth). That doesn’t include any equity on his home.

To be honest, I don’t know anything about the guy other than he is a D, but I think we would be a lot better off if more of our politicians had a net worth more similar to his than the tens of millions to billions they have now.

Comment

A mans legacy is not important until he is dead.. It is how he will forever be remembered..
                              Maybe Baltimore can start to recover somehow..

Prayers for the family..

Comment

Originally posted by accuracyinc View Post
                                the man was a national treasure and one heck of a model american.
                                [ATTACH]976615[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X