No announcement yet.

Justin boots made in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Chips say American made, but I've had them for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
      Call this fellow tomorrow....he is one of my in laws neighbors....if it's made, he can get it to you, has clients all over the country...and warning....he candy coats NOTHING....(Deere tractor nut as well)

South Texas Prime Boot & Shoe
      8948 US Highway 87 E # 2
      San Antonio, TX 78263-2220
      (210) 649-2411

Tell him Tres told ya to call him.....
      X 100 on south Texas prime. I used him to have my stingrays hand made through one of his boot dealers. I'll only have my exotics hand made through him now, luchesse ( and I know this is a bold statement) has nothing on what he can have made for you and the price is even better.

He also gets some killer deals on Anderson beans and others as well.

Comment

Everything is made overseas these days

Comment

Originally posted by peacockoutdoors View Post
          The work boots at Academy are made in China. Thats how they sell them so cheap. I will only buy my boots at a western store and I always make sure they say "Hand Crafted in The USA". Justin is owned by Warren Buffett, who also owns Tony Lama, chippewa, Nocona, and Justin.
          My Tony Lamas are made in china as well. And I sure didn't buy them at academy.

Guy in Cavenders told me that Justins are now made in china.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
            X 100 on south Texas prime. I used him to have my stingrays hand made through one of his boot dealers. I'll only have my exotics hand made through him now, luchesse ( and I know this is a bold statement) has nothing on what he can have made for you and the price is even better.

He also gets some killer deals on Anderson beans and others as well.

(congratulations on the new gig Shawn, stay safe out there)

Comment

I saw redwings at Academy that said made in China. Any of the boot makers that supply Academy or Wally World or places like that will probably have most of those sub-contracted in China.
              Dave

Comment

This s...cks,Need a good American made boot!

Comment

I was happy with my Ariats and am super happy with my Double H work boots now. (Both steel toe) Even though the Double H's are square toes.....(May the Lord forgive me)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    My Tony Lamas are made in china as well. And I sure didn't buy them at academy.

Guy in Cavenders told me that Justins are now made in china.

Sent from my iPhone
                    Not all Justin's are made in China. All of the Justin childrens boots are made in Mexico. Some Justin boots are still made in the USA, you just have to pay attention to the label on them.

Comment

Check out the Worx line of boots from Red Wing.

Skinny

Comment

Thank you, Tres! We're trying! Haha

How's you're new hunting partner doing? Saw the pics Kim sent my mom of the kids, good looking little guy!

Comment

What the H---LL do we make in this country today,just print new dollar bills or what?No wonder we are broke!

Comment

Wolverines are what I wear. Thier supposed to be
                            made in the US. http://www.americanmadeworkboots.com...llingtons.html

Comment

No, say it isn't so....not only are they made in the USA....they are made in Texas. However, all good things seem to come to an end these days.

Comment

I like Ariat but their website says:

Why are our boots made off shore?
                                We currently manufacture our product in several countries. All of our manufacturing facilities are held to the highest standards to ensure the utmost in quality.

Maybe there are some made here.

My Anderson Beans are made here. Not sure if they have a workboot line.

Comment

Working...
                                X