No announcement yet.

Free Family Event. Outdoor Expo Cleveland, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie was just by. Lookin’ for you Jeff.

Comment

He must be hiding from me lol

I got to visit with charrell71

Comment

Well dang, I don't know how I missed you Charlie. I'm headed home before I'm completely broke

Picked up 5 T-post mounts and 6 Slinky's from Gunnyart, bought a rifle and shotgun, mawhaw jelly, and candied jalapeƱo jelly,

Comment

Score!!!

Comment

Heck, I almost missed Gunny altogether... I walked around in the air conditioned center, and didn't see him... went out to leave all disappointed, then as I was pulling out the driveway, I noticed all the activity across the street... pulled in and started all over again!!

Art, good to see you sir and thanks for the t-post mounts!

AC, sorry I missed you! We'll have to have a Simply Country or Ranch Hand bread breakin' together in the near future!

Art, be safe drivin' home!

Comment

Thanks for posting AC. Kids had a great time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Gabby drilled the bear target on the kids range
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Heck, I almost missed Gunny altogether... I walked around in the air conditioned center, and didn't see him... went out to leave all disappointed, then as I was pulling out the driveway, I noticed all the activity across the street... pulled in and started all over again!!

Art, good to see you sir and thanks for the t-post mounts!

AC, sorry I missed you! We'll have to have a Simply Country or Ranch Hand bread breakin' together in the near future!

Art, be safe drivin' home!
                  Good to see you Charlie and thanks for buying. We made it home safe.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                    Thanks for posting AC. Kids had a great time.

My daughter came up to me and said, "I just saw a girl holding an alligator." I guess I know who it was now

It was a fun event for the kiddos. My 4 year old grandson had a blast on the moonwalks and shooting the BB gun.

Comment

Working...
                    X