No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got down at noon to head home. Got in the truck and not a 1/4 mile down the road there were 7 doe in a cut cotton field, not a buck in sight. Ran into town to grab a bite to eat and then heading back out to sit this evening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      Got down at noon to head home. Got in the truck and not a 1/4 mile down the road there were 7 doe in a cut cotton field, not a buck in sight. Ran into town to grab a bite to eat and then heading back out to sit this evening.

funny how that works. good luck this evening.

Comment

Got a quick bite to eat at lunch and was back in the stand by 1:30. Sat till dark, had 2 doe and a button buck come in together right before dark. Checked camera card when I got home and only had 1 deer (shooter buck) on camera but he was there at 2am a couple of days ago. Action's gotta pick up soon. No sign of the rut starting as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
          Got a quick bite to eat at lunch and was back in the stand by 1:30. Sat till dark, had 2 doe and a button buck come in together right before dark. Checked camera card when I got home and only had 1 deer (shooter buck) on camera but he was there at 2am a couple of days ago. Action's gotta pick up soon. No sign of the rut starting as far as I can tell.

Hopefully this cool front will ignite a fire in the bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anybody hunting Today? Lol

Comment

The tree I hunt out of is to small to fight this wind.

Comment

Come on folks. Need some updates from the weekend hunters. lol

Any movement at all?

Comment

Does we’re moving this morning. Had a little forked horn pushing a doe at daylight

Comment

Does late last night and first thing this morning

Comment

It'll be Wednesday before I can get back out there. I'm hoping the main part of the rut is going then, but there wasn't any sign of it even starting last Thursday.

Comment

I’ll be out in the AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today was great. Saw 15 does total, and two very good size bucks. The two bucks were chasing hard on a single doe. Was out from 6am-4pm. May be out again tomorrow.

Comment

Will be back at it in the morning, going to have to hang an evening stand, they keep making it to me right at dark in the evening

Comment

2 doe and a fawn about 8:30 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nadda

Comment

Working...
                                X