Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn...….……………………………...btw---get a new hat.....

Comment

Just looking at the younger guys, the Linebacker that got hurt was looking really good, Tony Pollard is a keeper, Blake Jarwin may keep Witten off the field some, Cedric wilson has a very good shot at making it, Taco and Dorance both had good games as defensive ends, Chibodo ( sp ) looked good as well. We will get a better idea of the team in the third game, I think the defense is going to be really good when all the troops return.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        He was the whole team. Even caught one of his own passes............for no gain.
        Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Zak sucked ...Dak was pretty good ..
        I was asking about our RB. His name is not Zac?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          How do you not know the name of your star running back, if you're a fan? Ezekiel Elliot, nicknamed Zeke. Here's been in the news lately, he's holding out because he wants a new contract, even though he's currently under contract.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            How do you not know the name of your star running back, if you're a fan? Ezekiel Elliot, nicknamed Zeke. Here's been in the news lately, he's holding out because he wants a new contract, even though he's currently under contract.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
            Oh, you must have missed the smiley face at the end. See the joke is I pretended not know the name of the Cowboys RB due to him holding out and not being in camp even though he still has 2 years on his contract.

Comment

Oh, you must have missed the smiley face at the end. See the joke is I pretended not know the name of the Cowboys RB due to him holding out and not being in camp even though he still has 2 years on his contract.
              You must forgive those late to the party!!

Comment

Cowboys didn't lose last night, but the cowgirls did.

Comment

dang,, missed on two counts. Saw OK and figured you was an okie and didn't know how to spell Dak.

Comment

I laughed at this...[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My unbiased opinion as a Texans fan is that Zeke has lost his ever-loving mind. He may never again get the chance to run behind an O-line like the Cowboys have. He is a great running back, but with the Cowboys' O-line, serviceable running backs will be good and good running backs can be great. A Great running back?.....well there is a such thing as diminishing returns and that is exactly what Elliot is facing with this O-line. He's just not worth as much because that O-line makes everyone better.

Now, I bet if y'all just traded him to Houston he'd be worth a ton more, and earn every penny, behind our trash-heap of an offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Can’t be worse, can it?

I think Dak will improve a lot, and continue to do so, because he is a worker.

I he'll improve too.Full season with Cooper also.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It boggles my mind that people who claim to know something about football, STILL try to draw ANY conclusions from the first pre-season game.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

What a load of crap[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice save attempt[emoji23]

Comment

Reports are that the cowboys offered Dak 30M a year.... and he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
                                Cowboys didn't lose last night, but the cowgirls did.

Comment

Working...
                                X