X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments guys.

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
    Bill,
    That's probably right. If you sent it to me while I was in Florida, it was probably at the start of my archery obsession - somewhere between 2000-2003 timeframe. I tried so many rests back then, I don't remember all of them. I know I was shooting a Bodoodle rest when I left Florida to head back to Virginia. Which rest was it?
    All the best,
    Glenn
    Glenn I want to say it was called the Arrow Trap and it would have been 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
      Glenn I want to say it was called the Arrow Trap and it would have been 2003.
      I looked that one up. I don't think I've ever used that one. It looks familiar though. I played with a couple of drop-aways and never really found one I liked a whole lot. Too many adjustments and things that kept needing to be adjusted.

After the Whisker Biscuit came on scene, I haven't tried anything else. It just works too well for me.

I don't see GFK listed in a Google search. Are they still in business?

All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Glenn that may not have been the exact model, honestly it's been so long ago that I just don't remember. I wasn't impressed at all and apparently you weren't either. GKF went out of business years ago so anything you find online will be very old.

Comment

Awesome picture!!

Comment

That's a wicked looking owl with your son. Very nice pictures

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X