Sad :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad :(

Rock band Confederate Railroad fires back at Illinois state fair after being removed from performance lineup

A Southern rock band called Confederate Railroad is firing back after it was barred from performing at an upcoming Illinois state fair over its name and use of the Confederate flag.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.htm

But.... names like NWA are acceptable. SMDH!

I so miss the 70’s and 80’s!

I honestly don’t have any idea whether I’m right or wrong, but I alway thought they were a country band

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
      I honestly don’t have any idea whether I’m right or wrong, but I alway thought they were a country band
      Country/country rock. Dang shame! Love their music.

Comment

But Grand Funk Railroad can play anywhere they want...

Comment

What does this bring the Confederate's win streak to?

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
            But Grand Funk Railroad can play anywhere they want...
            What's your point ?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              It’s looking about like my Hog’s football record the last half a decade

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                What's your point ?
                Grand Funk might offend someone

Comment

What's sad is that there were enough people who subscribed to the twisted racist ideology to divide this country and cause a civil war that claimed too many lives. Imagine where we could be if not for that brief but devastating derailment. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    What's sad is that there were enough people who subscribed to the twisted racist ideology to divide this country and cause a civil war that claimed too many lives. Imagine where we could be if not for that brief but devastating derailment. SMDH
                    Way the heck over populated for one thing. But, we are making up for it now with our open borders. Slave labor is gone so now the powers that be just leave the gates wide open so they can ensure a steady flow of cheap labor. We are all pretty much slaves to the government today. As soon as they have the majority in the welfare line it’s all over.

Comment

Ya, that story is crazy. Couple people making decisions thought others would “all of the sudden” be offended. No one was complaining when the same band played there before.

Comment

so what....F Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

If the Confederates played a basketball game against the Washington Generals I wonder who would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                            Grand Funk might offend someone
                            good point...….
                            And you could depend on it...…….
                            Step into my time machine......

Comment

Does anything really surprise anyone anymore? We live in a time where people get upset and decide to protest and instead of standing on the sidewalk they stand in front of traffic. People are stupid.

One day this world is gonna get enough stupid in it and God is gonna say "Ok I've had enough of this crap." and he'll start over.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 07-10-2019, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X