No announcement yet.

Three Fingers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great videos and pictures, thanks for sharing!

Comment

What's the lodging like?
      Nice animals!

Comment

No lodging. You can camp if you want. Hotels are 10-15 minutes away

Comment

Headed back to Three Fingers March 15-17. Looking to go after blackbuck, aoudad, and maybe a black hawaian or spanish goat. I will do a live hunt this time as well and hopefully get some good footage up on here.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisElmore View Post
            Headed back to Three Fingers March 15-17. Looking to go after blackbuck, aoudad, and maybe a black hawaian or spanish goat. I will do a live hunt this time as well and hopefully get some good footage up on here.
            We have a group that will be there the weekend before. Good luck!

Comment

What y'all going after Sawyer?

Comment

Originally posted by TravisElmore View Post
                What y'all going after Sawyer?
                Initial hog hunt turned into a red stag/ fallow, fallow/ corsican, and a couple oryx (hopefully something comparable to yours for me) hunt. There is a group of 5 with 2 of us bring our wives. It should be a fun time and I can't wait to finally get my oryx that I have been contemplating for so long. I assume an addax just never made it into the realm of possibilities for you?

Comment

Sounds like it will be a good hunt. I am going with a buddy of mine and we are bringing our wives too. I just couldn't swing the price for an addax, Ben said that prices had actually went up at the last sale.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya. I would like an addax myself, but would rather have an oryx. Wish you could of came down the weekend before, it would have been nice to meet up with an out of state tbh'er. There are a couple of us bringing our wives as well. Even so we still might leave you an animal....or 2.

Comment

Maybe we can get up next time and do a type of group hunt. I told Ben I would take video from this time and last time and start working on doing a DVD for him that he could send if he had prospective hunters. It would be cool to get some regulars at the ranch to set up a hunt to film some kills and interviews for the DVD

Comment

We have 3 guys that will be video taping hunts including myself. Hopefully I will be able to get my wifes first kill on cam as well.

Comment

Gonna beat you there. My group will be there the last weekend of this month. Too bad none of us have a video camera.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            Gonna beat you there. My group will be there the last weekend of this month. Too bad none of us have a video camera.
                            What are you guys after?

Comment

We just do exotic does and hogs. It's all about fun and groceries for us. Ben and Ryan take good care of you and I haven't found anything more fun than shootin' pigs with my bow.

Comment

Although I will have some extra cash in the wallet in case the right blackbuck comes by.

Comment

Working...
                                X