"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joey View Post
    Havent got my map from parks and wildlife yet could I meet some one at like dutches
    The map posted above shows you where 7 is.

Comment

Joey, pm me a email address and I can send you a screen shot of a map with a pin dot of the parking area.

Comment

I think I was hunting there this morning its the one with cattle to the right when your coming down the road.

Comment

Yes there are cattle on the right going to #7

Comment

Yall save some hogs for GRXH. With all the traffic that areas getting, we might have to try some new areas come end of February.

Comment

Pleasure meeting some more TBHers today. Another pig down! I'll let the shooter post the story. Teaser...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter View Post
                pleasure meeting some more tbhers today. Another pig down! I'll let the shooter post the story. Teaser...
                kap!

Comment

How was it guys? O and btw its official don't buy chevy trucks and always expect them to start when you are going hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                    Pleasure meeting some more TBHers today. Another pig down! I'll let the shooter post the story. Teaser...
                    Okay, it's been two hours; C'MON ALREADY!!!

Comment

Rat, the new hang system for my kydex works nice. Thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Saw paintman this morning at primitive launch. He was off to the spot with a bunch of people. WMA was packed today. Put in 4 miles with my friend and we didn't see a single hog. Tons of bucks though, at least 5.

Comment

Quit holding out on us!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                            Rat, the new hang system for my kydex works nice. Thanks.
                            Glad you like it; now I gotta make me a new one!

Comment

I wont ruin it either, but it was a great morning hunt. missed a great opportunity when my arrow came un-noc'd as I was drawing. But saw more pigs today than I ever have before, met some great guys and enjoyed the morning.

I did shoot a big pig... unfortunately it was already dead. Must have been one from last weekend because it wasn't all that far gone. roughly 200# with some brown fur on the head. looked like a pretty large wound (1 only) in the front right shoulder. Found it near The Spot in thick yaupon pretty near a barbed wire fence... that section closest to 1331.

We passed the killed pig on the way out with the guys huffin him between them back toward the Steps. they had some work cut out for them

Comment

the Big Dead Pig I shot... those are my size 13's.

Comment

Working...
                                X