Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it!

Comment

Sweeet!! Now I know what I want from Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        This guy^^^[emoji849]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        Reckon he wants, black mirrors, black wheels, black emblems, black bumpers, black windows, black black and blac........well you get the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
          I like it and I am not a Chevy guy.
          Same here

Comment

looks retro, I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Reckon he wants, black mirrors, black wheels, black emblems, black bumpers, black windows, black black and blac........well you get the idea
              Nope. My first truck was an 81 chevy so I am very familiar with the era. Wasn't a fan of the 2 tone paint back then and still am not a fan. Don't really like the blacked out trucks either. Good guess though. Now throw some old Cragar mags on there and we would be moving in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                I like it. Just hope it has vinyl seats and the smell that went with that era of pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I remember that smell being perfume from all the girls that liked the shotgun seat.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  I remember that smell being perfume from all the girls that liked the shotgun seat.

With a healthy dose of white rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pour out some 40 weight for the biggest mistake I ever made.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	85chevrolet.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	24522521

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                      73 - 80 IF I remember right . I had a 73 in 73 and got a 80 in 81 . I don`t dislike but not sure I like it either
                      That yellow trim package was on the ‘77 models. My first car was a ‘77 Silverado pick up. I had the two tone yellow and beige or whatever the light color was called. I was told years later that the ‘77 model was the only year with the yellow in the chrome trim. Wish I still had that pick up.

Comment

Kinda puts a tear in my eye,

Comment

I like it. Does it have a real motor or is it on the same spec as today EPA castrated models?

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                            I like it. Does it have a real motor or is it on the same spec as today EPA castrated models?
                            The 70's models motors made about 1/2 the horsepower per cubic inch that they do now. They were way more choked down by smog pumps and ****ty rochester carbs then, than what we have now. Internal combustion engines have never been more efficient than they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              I like that old school look!
                              This!

Comment

That might be the best looking pickup of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X