Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m hunting this morning, nothin movin mosquitos r worse than they were last weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be out there for awhile tomorrow.

Comment

Wanna get back out there! But biology lab midterm is next Tuesday, so gotta study for that and write 2 papers, and study for a government test... some day this will all pay off...2 and a half more years to go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Anybody hunting today? Or this weekend?
          Been giving everyone a head start. Will be down all of next week. Time to test out some rain gear.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
            After last weekends sweat lodge i had going on, im not until we atleast get in the 70’s. I will be out around lunch to feed my crows and squirrels though.

Good see-n ya post Eric.

I'm kinda the same way. Way to warm for me right now. Early mornings are fine. But it don't take long to warm up past my comfort level .

Don't yall forget, clocks jump back an hour at the end of the month . That means ya got to get up an hour earlier to make the same daylight at your stand . But your welcome to sleep an hour later if ya want. I'm sure the other hunters wont mind a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Anybody hunting today? Or this weekend?
              I don’t post much, but I smoked my first hog this morning. He only ran about 30 yards. Also saw a young 6 point.

Comment

I will be out there in the morning. Went and put some corn out this afternoon. Looks like the dang pigs hit my 100 pounds of corn from Sunday.

Comment

I'm here now...only thing I've seen are skeeters.

Comment

Well, there is Carlock- where ya been?

Comment

I’m sittin’ as well. Nothing yet. Would y’all shoot a big mature doe if she’s been been traveling with a yearling button buck? They both come in nearly every morning and evening. Trying to decide if i should give her a pass until late season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreppep View Post
                        I don’t post much, but I smoked my first hog this morning. He only ran about 30 yards. Also saw a young 6 point.

Congrats on the sausage.

Mo gooda luq to the rest of yall this weekend.

Comment

Shot 4 hogs at Aquilla this evening, deer don’t have a chance,
                          If U guys wanna shoot some I go by boat, I’ll stay on the water n drink beer y U hunt the places I fed all summer

Comment

Nice job! All with bow? Sounds action packed!! The mature doe and button buck that frequent my spot came in down wind of me and blew at me before high tailing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Well, there is Carlock- where ya been?
                              Just sitting back!! Staying low..

Comment

Good god. My thermocell doesn't work I'm being eatin alive

Comment

Working...
                                X