No announcement yet.

Is it all Women ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never understood why people ( mostly women, but men too ) are so picky about what they eat on any given day. If you are married you probably know what you spouse doesnt like, so yes, thats out. But otherwise, if you like a particular food, but dont necessarily want it today, is it really that big of a deal to eat it anyway? For me its just not worth arguing about. So I dont really want tacos today, but she does. Fine, we eat tacos. I will live. And vise versa.

Comment

Y'all better chill out. Boss lady will read one of these posts and pain will commence.

Comment

WOW! Your ol' lady ask you if you want something? She might be a commie spy or an alien from outer space.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          I think mine asks my opinion just so she can figure out what not to do and it doesn't only apply to food.
          Pretty sure this is exactly what happens at my house. and 10 minutes is a dream!

Comment

It's crazy when growing up my mother knew what was for dinner the day before. Now my wife gets frozen chicken out at 5 to eat at 6

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              I have never understood why people ( mostly women, but men too ) are so picky about what they eat on any given day. If you are married you probably know what you spouse doesnt like, so yes, thats out. But otherwise, if you like a particular food, but dont necessarily want it today, is it really that big of a deal to eat it anyway? For me its just not worth arguing about. So I dont really want tacos today, but she does. Fine, we eat tacos. I will live. And vise versa.
              That's how I am. I tell her I don't care. Just put something on a plate and bring it to me.

Comment

I get tired of hearing "it doesn't matter", "what do you want", "you pick", "what sounds good to you". I had gotten to the point where I'd ask what she wants and when she says "what do you want", I'd tell her I want her to make a decision. This isn't life or death...

As I cook 95% of the time, I've gotten to the point where I don't even ask what she wants because she can NEVER make a decision. I'll cook whatever sounds good and she can eat that or fix a bowl of cereal. Sounds like I'm an azzhole but she'll seriously debate about what to cook for an hour...

Comment

They’re all the same. You can throw em all in a tote sack, shake it up, and the first one that comes out will be like the last one to come out

Comment

I do most of the cooking. My wife will call me at 5PM and ask what’s for dinner with the complete expectation that I’ve already gone to the store. Drives me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                      My wife usually wants/cooks the same thing as me. It has truly been great finding someone that is so tuned with me.
                      Your wife must have access to your TBH account huh!!??

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                        My wife usually wants/cooks the same thing as me. It has truly been great finding someone that is so tuned with me.

...she's monitoring ur posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          I do most of the cooking. My wife will call me at 5PM and ask what’s for dinner with the complete expectation that I’ve already gone to the store. Drives me nuts.
                          Does she she smack you on the *** and tell you how purty you are?
                          Last edited by highspeed; 01-16-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

For a while, I'd always just drive to Burger King when she said "It doesn't matter". Because she hates Burger King!

After about 2 or 3 times of that, the response became "It doesn't matter, as long as it isn't Burger King."

All the best,
                            Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                              Does she she smack you on the *** and tell you how putty you are?
                              Man I wish..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X