Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m going to buy a 271 buck.

Comment

Not sure that my company or I will see a huge difference, but if we see any increase in funds, my goal is to horde it until I need it. My business is a pass through and in a service industry, so we may see some benefit but it probably won't be anything too awfully significant. I won't know for sure until taxes come due.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not buying anything extra because of it, but hoping it will offset the increase in health insurance premiums.

Comment

Income taxes going down, property taxes going up.

Comment

I'm going to buy another business. Started a new one in '13. Started a new one in '15. Bought one in '16. Bought one in '17. Looking for another one or two right now. I like this entrepreneur stuff. It's like jumping off a cliff while sewing together your parachute.

Comment

Last yr between my wife and I we made in the mid 80s. We have 2 daughters. We paid $1,300.00 in taxes. Smh how some say the middle class gets so many breaks on taxation.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I'm going to buy another business. Started a new one in '13. Started a new one in '15. Bought one in '16. Bought one in '17. Looking for another one or two right now. I like this entrepreneur stuff. It's like jumping off a cliff while sewing together your parachute.

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  Last yr between my wife and I we made in the mid 80s. We have 2 daughters. We paid $1,300.00 in taxes. Smh how some say the middle class gets so many breaks on taxation.
                  If you only paid $1300 taxes on $80k income, just....shhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

If you only paid $1300 taxes on $80k income, just....shhhhhhhhhh.
                    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Bleh! I’ve had them once and not impressed.

Who pays that kinda money for a sammich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Those that don't have a wife who can make one for them. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Freak! Im bootstrapping my first one and Im scared out of my head. I wish I had your nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          Freak! Im bootstrapping my first one and Im scared out of my head. I wish I had your nerve.
                          It's just money, brother! When Jen and I got married in 2000 I made about $800/wk and we were broke.....and happy. We, along with my sister and brother-in-law, grew our very small family business from 10 employees to over 400 and to revenues that still scare me. We've had great years and bad years and years where we were sweating bullets. That's morphed into other ventures because we never, ever quit. Don't be afraid to lose money, be scared to death to lose, period! Be scared to let down yourself, your employees, your banker, your family, whatever. Just don't quit!!!! I've been broke as a joke and had more than my share....just don't do it for money, do it because you love the feeling of proving you can and the feeling of beating odds. If you do that, money just shows up.

Comment

I’ve made one purchase already and plan on bumping my Roth 401k up another percent or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to buy a new boat. Business was good to me in 2017. Not to mention it was a banner year at my real job.

Comment

Working...
                              X