No announcement yet.

Black Panther on Trail cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to lighten it but it just gets worse!

Comment

And because it is an unrecognizable blob then it has to be a black panther? Not sure what you were drinking but you have to share.

Comment

There were several folks claiming to have seen a black cat the size of a mountain lion around the Sienna Plantation in Brazoria county a few years back. One was a friend of mine in there deer hunting. He called me and said had seen it twice but was not sure if he could shoot it. Of course he never saw it again.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
          And because it is an unrecognizable blob then it has to be a black panther? Not sure what you were drinking but you have to share.
          Umm did you even read the whole thing before you posted?

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
          For the record there is something there but I in no way think its a black panther. I was just being a smartass about that part.

Comment

Jason, I think it may be a deer...not sure how deer look on this camera (height..etc)... Looking at the legs in the 2nd pic... Dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
              Jason, I think it may be a deer...not sure how deer look on this camera (height..etc)... Looking at the legs in the 2nd pic... Dunno
              Fishndude said he saw a deer too. Here is what a deer on cam looks like in the exact same spot. I also think that this may have been an extremelly foggy morning comparing this shot to other pics at night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0232 (Medium).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	23906163

Comment

How much time do you spend studying each picture too find that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                  How much time do you spend studying each picture too find that?
                  I noticed it right off the bat flipping through the pics. Its actually really noticable flipping through them.

Comment

i dont see anything

Comment

Definitely panther.

Comment

wow that pic is darker than a sack of bats

Comment

Someone has been drinking the Koolaid again..............

Comment

you're dreaming

Comment

I don't see a thing?? I don't know what you were smoking

Comment

I felt a chill go up my spine when I first looked at that pic. There's definitely something there, and it ain't no deer. I think it is a black panther. Shine a black light on it & see what happens.

Did anyone else get a chill up his spine besides me and Jaspro?

Comment

Working...
                                X