TBH got mentioned on episode 103 of meateater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    I'm not too thrilled about TBH sounding like the offender on that podcast. Lots of people heard that and are now thinking we picked on that ballerina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re upset because somebody said something mean about your favorite internet forum?

Comment

TBH got mentioned on episode 103 of meateater

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      You’re upset because somebody said something mean about your favorite internet forum?

Just don't get it I guess, I understand his complaint but why throw all this under the bus. We do a lot of really great stuff here but anyone that listens to that podcast is only going to know we banned some guy for his belief in a controversial topic, true or not.
      Last edited by jaker_cc; 02-12-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Just don't get it I guess, I understand his complaint but why throw all this under the bus. We do a lot of really great stuff here but anyone that listens to that podcast is only going to know we banned some guy for his belief, true or not.
        I don't think he threw TBH under the bus. He merely stated he was a member on here and made some comments about HF and it went south. Steve's cool with it he does not like HF and has made that clear in numerous pods.

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec
          Can't leave out doggiebonz

I don't think he was actually banned, I think he was admitted...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don't think he was actually banned, I think he was admitted...

^ This

He came to my house some 15 years ago and brought a pop up blind for show and tell. He was the real deal.

I'm not suggesting he was crazy or mentally challenged. If he was playing a bit he played it well.

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec
              Can't leave out doggiebonz
              That dude was a trip! Had to make him take the bolt out of his crossbow as he was sitting behind me in Wildmans boat going down the river on the first Granger extreme hunt.

Comment

Wasn't it P.T. Barnum who said "Any publicity is good publicity."?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  Funny.

I wonder how many "banned for life" people exist.

I have no idea but I'm guessing less than 5?

I know 2 of them .

Comment

This list is longer than I thought it would be. IMO the MODS put up with a lot before getting rid of someone

Comment

All i got from that is now I want some Schnees boots.

Comment

Theres only a couple, what i would consider, hard core haters of HF on here....and no one really pays attention to them anyway.... the rest dont like it, but arent total dicks about it...
                        Of those that got banned...ebh would have been one i could peg as whining about it.... but since hes still on TBH...that doesnt make much sense

PermaBanned is about as permanent as their ability to google a resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro
                          EBH, I mean AC you got a little something on your nose...

I gotta kiss up every once in a while. It keeps me out of da cooler

Comment

I think it would be entertaining/informative to see a list of banned with a 3 - 5 word description of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                              I think it would be entertaining/informative to see a list of banned with a 3 - 5 word description of what happened.
                              x2

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                                ragin - removed filter- scorched earth - got western all up in this biznatch
                                adair - threatened the world with an atomic elbow
                                tnik - dwarf with stinky products
                                ebh - see Antlercollector
                                mhbaseball - improper lane change of his hog dogs..on someone elses property

Comment

Working...
                                X