Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleGProstaff View Post
    The biggest shot when we were there was 10foot, my wife shot a 7, we had to stay in the main bayou since my boats too large to get over the levees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What kinda boat do you run? I was applying for gator every year but sold aluminum boat I now have a 17 foot center console and gonna apply again think I have 4 points in gator. (Think small bay boat) would I be able to get in anywhere if drawn? She puts around fairly shallow but not goin over a levee

Comment

This big bruiser was taken on the same hunt I was on. I think he was about 13'. Mine was much more modest.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
        What kinda boat do you run? I was applying for gator every year but sold aluminum boat I now have a 17 foot center console and gonna apply again think I have 4 points in gator. (Think small bay boat) would I be able to get in anywhere if drawn? She puts around fairly shallow but not goin over a levee
        You'll probably be stuck in the main bayou.

Comment

Here's what I run 19' alimacraft tunnel hull, she will out shallow but no way she is going over a levee

Comment

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

I've spent my whole life on the bayou around JD Murphee. Guys if you want a shot at brute main bayou is what you want. If any of y'all get drawn Pm me I'll help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
              Usually next business day is what website says. If you click under FAQs I thought I remembered it taking a little longer before
              thank you

Comment

Just started putting in this year, I'm a little late one the public lands/ drawing game. I have access to hunt whitetail/hogs/ turkeys, so I just put in for Rita Blanca, several mule deer hunts, and exotics at Caprock Canyon.

Comment

Is it just me or is the draw hunt website basically down right now? The pages load but each category is blank.

Comment

Just you.... worked for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

every category is like this for me. No matter the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                        Is it just me or is the draw hunt website basically down right now? The pages load but each category is blank.
                        I'm seeing the same thing that you are. I'm sure it will be back up shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jhawkbear View Post
                          I'm seeing the same thing that you are. I'm sure it will be back up shortly.
                          I bet you there are 20,000 people mashing refresh on their browsers

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            I bet you there are 20,000 people mashing refresh on their browsers

Ya makes sense.

Comment

I don't remember the results taking this long to post last year.
                              Weren't they typically posted by around noon the day following the deadline?

Comment

Yeah that's about what I remember as well. Wouldn't be surprised at this point if we don't see any results until tomorrow.

Having said that, I will still be constantly refreshing my browser.

Comment

Working...
                                X